Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    circles102 Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Jul 27, 2011, 10:12 PM
    My friend gets mad when she finds out I don't like her boyfriend
    k, so one of my best friends (sister from another mother) has a boyfriend, and he and I don't get along with at all, unless she's there then its "oh hey evan how ya doing??" but she got mad at me when she found out I don't like him, like not yelling mad, but you could tell the atmosphere changed. Anyway I just want to know if shel stay mad, or hold it against me.

Thanks, circles
    Ps: and no I don't "like" her so stop calling my house!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 28, 2011, 01:52 PM

Probably not.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2011, 07:33 AM
    Do you have a legitimate reason for disliking him?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 1, 2011, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by circles102 View Post
    ps: and no i dont "like" her so stop calling my house!

Huh?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2011, 07:49 AM
    Dido J_9, what do you mean
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    ps: and no i dont "like" her so stop calling my house!

Aug 4, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Advice is here and j9 : I don't have a crush on her

And yes, my reason for doisliking him is because he tries to make me look stupid in front of people (especially girls) he's mean to me, and he does that thing where he's an ******* when she's not there, then when she shows up he's all nice and kind to everyone, and there have been certain "incidents" with him that I won't go into.

And it doesn't really matter anymore, because they broke up yesterday.

Aug 5, 2011, 07:06 PM
    Friend is very sad about boyfriend dumping her. Although it wasn't really that bad
    OK so my friend who was in my last question just got dumped by her boyfriend. And it was for a really non issue reason. (his parents told him to) but my friend was still devastated and told me she was crying for a long time, were meeting sometime on Monday to talk more about it. Any ways the point is she's really upset, and I don't blame her but if you think about it it shouldn't change much in the long run. So I just want to know how I should say things, like if I should explain the easy solution to her or just keep talking and let her get over herself?

Thanks circles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is about a girl that is being "stalked" and she finds out it's her friend? [ 0 Answers ]

The girl walks into a dark apartment and see her friend on the computer. She knows it him who has been talking to her. I think that the girl is trying to solve a murder and starts talking to this person, who is really her frined.

How do I tell my boyfriend I am mad about something's with out him getting mad [ 10 Answers ]

He is spending a lot of time at his mothers lately. Not normal something he does. He is adding cell phones to his contract but I am not on it. He is giving his 16 year old a nice ford truck because she is sick. Doesn't talk to me unless he has to. Ask him to hold me and he puts his hand on my back

My boyfriend finds me unattractive [ 18 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 18 or so months and we've lived together for a year. About 6 months ago, he told me that he thinks I am fat and unattractive. I love him so much but I just can't be with someone who doesn't find me sexy, especially when I know that I am. I pretty much attract every...

My boyfriend finds me unattractive [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. I am a 22 year old female dating a 24 year old male. We have been dating for 9 months, 4 of which were long distance. My boyfriend never seems to want to have sex with me and I feel very unattractive. I tried to talk to him a couple months ago about how I feel and during the conversation...

View more questions Search