Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaseramsey Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 07:52 AM
    2007 chevy aveo car!
    What does it mean when I take my spark-plugs out of my 2007 Chevy aveo car and they are covered in oil?.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2011, 08:19 AM

Gaskets leaking inside the valve cover going to the spark plug tubes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Window in my 2007 chevy tahoe [ 0 Answers ]

One day I get in my tahoe and without warning the driver rear window won't roll up or down its dead. Drivers door switch won't work and rear door switch won't work, but all the other windows work fine I can't believe it would be the motor the truck is almost brand new.I really don't want to take it...

07 Chevy Aveo, Red Ligh Blinking By Feet! [ 0 Answers ]

I've had this car since April and I am pretty sure this hasn't happened before but when I got in my car tonight and turned it on a red glow is coming from my feet/pedal area and then it starts flashing and was all the way home, is this normal, did I flip a switch somewhere possibly? Please help! ...

2007 chevy silverado won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Engine ran until I shut it off. When I went to restart 20 minutes later it started for a couple of seconds then died. When you turn the key you can here the fuel pump start working. Turns over but won't stay running. Tapped on the fuel tank, but did not make a difference.

Electrical issue in 2007 chevy venture? [ 5 Answers ]

Over the summer my passenger side window quit going up intermitently, then it quit going up all together in the rain. Now it won't go down at all, I did replace the switch that did not make any difference. Now the drivers window I noticed is starting to do the same thing. I also noticed that the...

2007 4X4 chevy rougth ride [ 2 Answers ]

hi all my 2007 chevy 4x4 extented has a little rought ride... nornal? Compared to a standard cab 2 wd... got 245 75 17 inch tires... 35lb of air? Thank you

View more questions Search