Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    browneyez1900 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 09:36 AM
    Relationships
    My boyfriend of 3mths ids going through a lot right now. He asked me for a little alone time. Can I text? Or should I wait for him to call? I miss him constantly...
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2011, 12:33 AM

How long is this ''alone time'' going to last?

And why doesn't he want to share his troubles with you?
    kay1995 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2011, 06:59 AM
    Wait for him to call babe, guys can't always put across how they feel straight away so give it time and when he's ready , he will call you xx
    notinlove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2011, 11:49 AM
    You should give him time off or else you may appear too pushy and drive him away anyway... if he is really into you he will call... else move on.
    Dreamer75 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 11:17 AM
    I agree with @notinlove. I went tthrough the same thing 3 months of dating he shut down. I gave him space but did ask why he wasn't getting a hold of me and then he broke thing off ;( its been 2 years and I still miss him till this day
    VirtuousPlume Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 19, 2012, 05:58 PM
    I mostly agree with the others, but a guy who doesn't trust you with his problems probably doesn't understand the scope of your feelings for him, or isn't that involved with you himself. I'd say wait a few days at least, to show him you can give him space, then send a neutral text, on the level of "I hope you are okay, i'm sure you already know you can count on me if you need someone to talk to", without sounding clingy or needy and especially without asking him directly about his issues. In few words, just mention he can count on you, while showing him you care enough for him to give him space.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

I met a guy a week ago and he already has such intense feelings for me,I am going with the flow but I am not sure what I feel,and it scares me because no one ever liked me this much this fast before. What should I do?

Need help with relationships [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend keeps chatting to girls behind my back what can I do? And he wants to move out with me and also we have a holiday booked I need some advise :( I'm not sure what to do with my relationship if anyone could give me some adives please tell me! Thanks

Relationships [ 10 Answers ]

Hi. I joined here in desperate need of advice and I hope someone can help. I am recently back in communication with my ex,who I spent two and a half years with, on and off. We have become friends again but the problem is, I'm still very much in love with him. I have told him this (on a very...

New relationships [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if my girlfriend is still in love with her exhusband?

Relationships [ 6 Answers ]

I had been going out with this guy for 2 years. In July he broke up with me due to stress at work with the economy etc... but one of the problems was drinking which caused turmoil in the relationship. So recently I quit drinking and feel great. He is aware that I stopped as well. Well its been...

View more questions Search