Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    81110 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 02:45 AM
    My boyfriend is angry on me just because I cant contact him.. wat do I do..
    I don't have my cell as it gt confiscated to contact him.. nd m nt allwd to get out of house.. I don't know what to do..

Editors Note- https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html
    rileymichael Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2011, 03:25 AM
    Just hope he will wait for you an once your able let him know how bad you wanted to speak to him an the such be serious. An if he really an honestly cares hell see it upset you also not being able to speak to him.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2011, 03:33 AM

How do you know he's angry if you can't contact him?

Please don't use text speak on this site-it's against the rules.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 21, 2011, 03:26 PM

Obey the rules your parents lay down for you, and you wouldn't be grounded. And obey OUR rule against chat/text.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do if boyfriend is angry? [ 2 Answers ]

My Boyfriend and me love each other a lot.. but everyday there are quarrels between us and he scolds me a lot.. I always cry and I only say sorry to him even if it is not my mistake.. before some months he was behaving very lovingly with me.. but now he is not the same like before.. I want to get...

Angry boyfriend, don't know what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread My boyfreind and I have been together for nearly 3 years and he seems to always hell at me and call me names.. I try to talk to him but it doesn't help cause it gets worse as he doesn't like talking.. Im so lost I just want to help these anger problems he has but I...

My boyfriend is angry with me what should I do? [ 8 Answers ]

M feeling very upset.. We both love each other a lot.. but we had a quarrel yesterday.. he is annoyed though he didi not pretend.. what should I do to make him happy.. I have already felt sorry... he said"it's ok" but I know we hurted each other.. we need that back moments again we are living far...

View more questions Search