Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathir9891 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 12:23 AM
    Online doubt clearing?
    How much amount of data can be stored in barcodes??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 5, 2011, 12:33 AM
    What type of bar code do you have in mind ?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcodes
    jcaron2 Posts: 986, Reputation: 204

Jul 5, 2011, 06:45 AM
    You can store as much information as you want with bar codes. They're basically just another form of writing (a different "font" if you will). The amount of data you can store is simply limited to the amount of paper and ink you have.
    jcaron2 Posts: 986, Reputation: 204

Jul 5, 2011, 06:48 AM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Sorry, Ben. That's the second post in a row where I answered, only to see after the fact that you'd already answered hours earlier. I usually like to browse the entire Science category with the Go skin. I guess I'd better get in the habit of switching to the old skin before answering so I'll be able to see previous answers. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online doubt clearing? [ 7 Answers ]

A non conducting ring of radius 0.5m carries a total charge of 1.11*(10 pow -10)C distributed non uniformly on its circumference producing an electric field Every where in space. The value of line integral (integration from l=1/0 to l=0)- Edl (l=0 being center of the ring) in volt is 1. +2 2....

Online doubt learing for physics [ 4 Answers ]

On of my relative has a child who faces a lot of problems. He studies in india and is in class 11th, that is he has crossed high shool. Can u please tell me a site's name that can have online experts who can clear his doubts??

Clearing immigration [ 2 Answers ]

I asked a previous question in regards to clearing immigration in UK with a US bench warrant. I did not get solid answer. My friend cleared immigration in the caribbean without any thing coming up so do any of you think he will be able to make it to the UK.

Clearing old data [ 4 Answers ]

When filling out forms for contests etc. My PC recalls previously entered email addresses when clicking in the email field. Is there a way to remove old or inaccurate email entries that drop down in the field. Xp home

View more questions Search