Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priyasurya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 01:40 AM
    Height increase 28 years
    I am 28 years old 4.11 inch I want 5.5 inch height any method please help me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 17, 2011, 01:41 AM
    NOT possible without seriously invasive surgery.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 02:35 AM

I'm sorry, but you are done growing. There is nothing that's going to make you any taller.

Good things come in small packages. ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 03:52 AM

No this is as tall as you are going to be, we all want things in life, but most are not to be, if this issue is seriously effecting the way you feel about yourself, you may consder counseling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Height increase [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20, female and just 4' 11 tall. Please advice me any height increasing products that would help me. Thank you.

Height increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I am 19 year old gal and my height is 5'1.5".please suggest me ways to increase my height. I really need it.thank you.

Increase height after 20? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22year old my height is 5"1. So can you tell me some idea or option to increase height.

Increase height [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Iam kishore and my age is 23 and my height is 5' . I am looking too short in my friends and want to increase my height Is it possible to grow height some more inches... Please help me... Tell me what is the procedure to increase height.

Height increase [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I'm subhash and I'm 22 right now . My height is 5'6" sir i want to make it has 5'8" help me what I have to do to increase my height moreover I went to gym for 1year does it will have any impact on my height increase tell me. What exercises I have to do shall I go for yoko...

View more questions Search