Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellymarie302 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 09:23 AM
    Does He Actually Like Me?
    Right so there's this guy in my class - relitavly fit , mostly nice, funny and all that - well here's the thing... We got on well yeah all okay - then one night I was talking to him and he was like flirting and saying he loved me and he wanked over me! :L haha that acutally made me laugh thouughhh! & he like says nice stuff and compliments stuff I do but he does this to other girls at the same time? He tagged himself in my loved ones forever picture when he never even looks at my photos? Is he a jerk, a joker, or actually liking me?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2011, 10:17 AM

How old are you kelly? And how old is this guy?
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2011, 10:22 AM
    If he does this to other girls at the same time don't get your hopes up. He is maybe just a terrible flirt.

Or there is the off chance he is doing these things because he does like you and wants to see your reaction before he takes the next step. If your not afraid to be bold and ask him out go for it. Then you will know.
    circles102 Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

May 29, 2011, 11:29 PM
    Well some guys talk to other girls the same way they talk to the one they like, so that you think its normal for them, and to not seem to clingy but really all it does is confuse people like yourself. If you want to know a bit of his thoughts, show him you like him, but don't do this to anyone els, (so really just act nicer around him) and when you look for his reaction, look into his eyes. As they say the eys say the eyes are the window to the soul. You can learne a lot of what a guy thinks by looking in his eyes, unless he knows your watching, then hel put on his "neutral feelings for everyone act". Wich is very easy to do. So you, it may be dificult but just try hard and don't over analize things.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search