Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaulin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Hot water running slow from taps
    Can anyone help, my hot water is running very slow,cold is fine ,don't know what the ansewer is.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 28, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Is the hot water running slow in all the hot water fixtures or just one or two?
    Regards, Tom
    Texas Tom Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Jan 28, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaulin
    can anyone help, my hot water is running very slow,cold is fine ,dont know what the ansewer is.
    Look at this post.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbi...use-46900.html

Cheers, Tom
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaulin
    can anyone help, my hot water is running very slow,cold is fine ,dont know what the ansewer is.
    Sounds like the nipple on the outlet side of the tank is clogged -- If the tank is 8 years or older, then replace it.

If the tank is newer, then replace the dialectric nipple on the outlet side of the tank.
    tiptoe20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 10:19 AM
    New mixer taps fitted in new kitchen, cold tap OK, hot runs very slow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help no water from hot water taps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I managed to put a nail through a central heating pipe today and had a wee leak, in a panic turned everything off, every stop cock I could find in the hot water cupboard and the mains etc, repaired the leak by draining the heating system and turned everything back on. Great except that we have...

No water running from taps (hot) [ 1 Answers ]

I have no hot water running from my taps, or if so very low pressure. Is there anythung I Can do? I need a bath.lol Any Ideas Pease.:mad:

Hot water from cold taps when HW recirculator on [ 12 Answers ]

My hot water recirculator is on a timer, and whenever it is on, hot water comes from the cold taps. After a minute or so, the cold water starts coming out. Any chance this is something I can fix myself (I'm a total novice) If I do have to call a plumber, are there any things I can find out...

Slow running cold water [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the story, and I appologize for the length: I live in a newer trailer house (fiance owns it). I believe it's a '92 or '94, or close to there. The trailer court that the house is located in is on a private well for the entire court. I know the water is fairly hard since I used to have to...

No hot water coming out of taps [ 1 Answers ]

Not very long ago my pipes started making a horrible howling noise from the hot water supply whilst running a bath, now the hot water tap only runs for about 2 minutes and then trickles and stops and has also moved to the sink and kitchen. Our cold water remains fine. Our heating system is a...

View more questions Search