Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roberge92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Website will not load!!
    I'm trying to get onto simpleplan.com, but every time I go on, it keeps loading and loading over and over again, making the load bar go by really slowly. By the time the load bar fills up, the website keeps loading and loading forever. I noticed at one time, this appeared near the load bar. (refer to picture).. Please help! I've tried everything.

BTW, I have windows 7, and I'm using internet explorer 8.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 07:06 PM

First off, I recommend at least updating Internet Explorer to version 9 (the newest one). But ideally you could benefit from using Chrome or Firefox (they tend to be more secure, although I have not fully tested IE9).

Are you behind a router? Or are you directly connected to the modem? If you have other computers are you able to access the website on other computers? Is it just this website or is it also others?

What do you have for anti-virus and anti-spyware, if any?
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 13, 2011, 12:21 AM
    I use FF and it works just fine for me. As suggested by FadedMaster, maybe you should just update IE or switch to Chrome or FF.
    sansamtr Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 01:45 AM
    Try to update any new version.. Then switch off your modem then restart again ,after that you just clear cookies ,stop multiple downloads from sites then u check your internet speed from here by use this link http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ , if there is a problem again means just contact your service provider...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have read that a circuit can drive a 7 ampere load.how mny watts?=7A load. [ 4 Answers ]

What appliances in our home work on 7A.) how to relate the ampere to watt conversion(eg:a bulb of 15 w need how many amp of current?

Kenmore elite front load takes a long time to go through the 2nd load [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore elite front load goes through the various cycles with the 1st load fine but it takes a very long time (hours) to go through the 2nd load with the same settings as the 1st.

Kenmore front load washer won't agitate/spin if load too heavy [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loading washer, model 417.43042200, won't agitate or spin to complete the cycle if the load is too heavy, such as 5 bath towels. If I take off the back and help turn the drum in the agitate or spin mode it will agitate/spin and complete the cycle. The pump still drains the tub. If...

277/480 load after transformer = to 120/208 load feed [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 800 amp 120/208 3P stand up section that feeds a step up 90kva transformer and the loads are nearly equal? I thought that after the transformer the load of 277/480 would be drawing less. We have about 500 amps per phase being drawn in front of the transformer and the load at the sub...

Internet Pics on website won't load [ 2 Answers ]

I am going on a website that has a coppermine gallery. The gallery has worked ever since I started going on it. The website's gallery is PotterShots.net // Emma-Watson-Fans.net (Under Construction) - Home. I click on a pic that I want to see and when I click on the picture to open it in it's...

View more questions Search