Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laura hamilton Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 06:13 AM
    I think my house is haunted! Very strange occurrences!
    Hi,

I think my house is haunted. Lots of things have happened in my house. To name a few: one night the shower came full on in my bathroom and know one had been near it. I came home one night and walked int the door and there was big thck drips of blood all around my house but it didn't go near any doors that lead out of the house. I have also had someone in to investiagate and they told me my house sits on huge Lay Lines I was told they are the size of the ones you find under Cathedrals.
    Anyone else thimk this could mean my house is Haunted? :eek:
    saman123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laura hamilton
    Hi,

I think my house is haunted. lots of things have happened in my house. to name a few: one night the shower came full on in my bathroom and know one had been near it. i came home one night and walked int the door and there was big thck drips of blood all around my house but it didnt go near any doors that lead out of the house. I have also had someone in to investiagate and they told me my house sits on huge Lay Lines i was told they are the size of the ones you find under Cathedrals.
    anyone else thimk this could mean my house is Haunted? :eek:
    Hello there,

May be your house haunted or may be some one dislike you to stay in that place and trying to do those kind of things to you. The best thing is to investigate that yourself with a good friend. I did it many times and most of the time it was a human that trying to make those.
    But if you didn't caught any one and it happens again then it is likely your place has haunted. Because most of the time you can't see those things when you with another person.(than you alone)

So if it happens again then either you can move out from that place or there are some solutions that can do. But its may depends on your believe and your religion and other cultural things. If you can tell me where do you live (country) and your religion then I can advice you without doing anything to your current situation.

Thanks
    laura hamilton Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 05:31 AM
    I live with my parents so it definatley isn't someone who I live with. I think it is haunted.
    It was used during the war as an evacuee house. German soldiers were also brought down in a field near my house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is my house haunted [ 11 Answers ]

I Have Been Experinceing Some Weird Things In My Home Well First There Was A Smell That No One Uses And It Passed Through The Room And Then Lingerd Over The Other End. Then A Razor Keeps Appearing Behind The Toilet And My 2 Year Old Sister Is Running Around Saying Cath Them But What Can She See?...

View more questions Search