Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fisher321 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Working capital
    Which intermediary is the primary source of working capital for small business? What obstacles impede it from using other intermediaries? Explain why and how large companies develop other relationships?
    brooks123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Aug 24, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Which intermediary is the primary source of working capital for small business? What obstacles impede it from using other intermediaries? Explain why and how large companies develop other relationships?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determining Working Capital and the Current Ratio [ 4 Answers ]

Wilemon Corporation is preparing its 2007 balance sheet.The company records show the following selected amounts at the end of the accounting period, December 31,2007: Total assets $695,100 Total noncurrent assets 525,000 Liabilities: Notes payable(8%...

Working Capital Management [ 2 Answers ]

Indicate how each of the following six different transactions that Dynamic Mattress might make would affect (I) cash and (ii) net working capital: 1. Paying out a $2 million cash dividend. 2. A customer paying a $2,500 bill resulting from a previous sale. 3. Paying $5,000 previously owed to...

Capital expense [ 2 Answers ]

Is the expense for developing a patent a capital expense? Would it still be a capital expense if I acquired it vs. developed it?

Capital Gains [ 2 Answers ]

My parents, residence of Florida (Father 70 retired/disability) (Mother 62 still working RN) are selling their personal residence after 12 years of ownership. They will become renters and live off the sale of the house along with retirement income for the rest of their lives. How do they avoid...

View more questions Search