Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Apr 11, 2011, 08:53 PM
    Please Help Me ASAP!
    I have a friend, his name is Alex. He is 16 years of age, and smokes. :( I really care about him, and he has Kidney Stones... I want to help him but I'm only 14, and not sure what to do... Please help me.. I love him and if I lost him because of one of these things... I'd be so upset.. Help? :'(
    Sarrahhbabe Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2011, 04:19 PM
    Tell someone, it sounds bad but seriously. He the only one that can help himself. Tell someone you trust. Talk to him too. Don't be annoying just talk to him about it.

Apr 12, 2011, 04:34 PM
    Hmm OK... Yeah well new story, today we hung out for like 10 minuits because he wasn't feeling well... and ugh I'm so worried... and we barley talked... I thought he said he really liked me but he didn't really talk much, and didn't seem to care too much and I messaged him on Facebook about how I truly feel and still no response... he also said he was going to stay inside for like 3days :/ I'll miss him bunches... I don't want him sick, sad, or hurt... :(

Apr 12, 2011, 04:36 PM
    What is "Puppy Love"?
    I meet this guy Alex, he moved here with his parents like 2 weeks ago and we were hanging out a lot, and I've like stopped eating, its not that I'm like starving myself its just whenever I think of him I lose my appitite... I think its "Puppy Love" but I'm not sure... what excactly is puppy love? And we have hung out for like 5 days straight, just fyi.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 04:39 PM

Are you planning to marry him?

Apr 12, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Uhh no... I'm 14... I just wanted to know what puppy love really means.. :/
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 04:50 PM

It's what most of us experienced at your age -- we have a crush and the person we crush on likes us back -- and both are young and inexperienced so that everything is new and fresh and awesome. Our heart beats fast when we catch sight of the special person, our tongue gets tied and we can't think of anything to say and we worry all the time that the other person really doesn't like us, that it's all a dream. We get scared a lot and nervous and our skin feels tingly a lot.

Apr 12, 2011, 06:58 PM
    Is it already over? :(
    I met this guy Alex about 5 days ago, we are hanging out a lot and today (Tuesday) he said he wasn't feeling good... And the night before he was having problems with his Kidney Stones, and well, I asked today if he was OK... and he told me when people ask that he gets annoyed... Did I mess things up already? :'( I really like him and he is already really special to me... I would die for him, and he claims he'd do the same... Advise? Please don't tell me to forget about him, because that will only hurt me... I just need advise and a kind-hearted person :/
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 07:13 PM

You are so carried away so fast over this guy, that you are annoying. Just relax and have fun and stop getting so crazy over nothing.

And please stop making different questions all over the place about the same thing. That's confusing, and its better to keep the whole story in one place so people can help you better.

Apr 12, 2011, 07:39 PM
    I'm sorry, my computer isn't showing me my new questions and I thought it didn't post.. :/ My bad sorry...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker129 View Post
    I'm sorry, my computer isnt showing me my new questions and I thought it didnt post.. :/ My bad sorry...
    Go top right to Settings. Click on that button. A window will pop up. Click on the words at the bottom left about the "old site." Wait until you are on a different "skin." See if you like the old site, the one we're on. I personally think it's easier to navigate and "see" stuff.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 07:47 PM
    Originally Posted by peacemaker129
    I'm sorry, my computer isn't showing me my new questions and I thought it didn't post.. :/ My bad sorry...

That's because they were merged together, and since a few were exact duplicates of each other, the duplicates get deleted.

Apr 12, 2011, 08:51 PM
    Oh, OK thanks Wondergirl, and sorry talaniman you don't have to answer my stuff :/
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 08:56 PM

I goofed, peacemaker. You're already on the old skin.

Apr 12, 2011, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I goofed, peacemaker. You're already on the old skin.
    No its totally fine! I figured it out and I'm finding things easier... would like to repost that "Puppy Love" post but that one person will chew me out for posting it again :/ Thanks for your help anyway though! :D
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 09:08 PM
    No its totally fine! I figured it out and I'm finding things easier... would like to repost that "Puppy Love" post but that one person will chew me out for posting it again :/ Thanks for your help anyway though! :D
    Aren't there two subjects -- puppy love and your friend with the kidney stones?

Apr 12, 2011, 09:10 PM
    Aren't there two subjects -- puppy love and your friend with the kidney stones?
    Well I can't find my puppy love one... I'll just re-name it.. LOL, But hey you've been really sweet and supportive, your great :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 09:11 PM
    Well I can't find my puppy love one...
    The two got merged into one, so puppy love is somewhere in this thread.

Apr 12, 2011, 09:17 PM
    The two got merged into one, so puppy love is somewhere in this thread.
    Oops... My bad everyone... I'm not very god at using the new site, but changed it back... Sorry for making others mad, and thanks so much w
    Ondergirl for not being a jerk! :D
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 09:24 PM

Why would I be a jerk? You've been very nice, plus I'm nice even to jerks :D.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need help asap please! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing cover work for a teacher and I'm having to teach maths! Not my subject and I have no idea about most of the topics! HELP PLEASE! I don't even know where to start!! Find the gradient of the straight line that passes through the points (3,6) and (-5,-2) and hence find the equation of...

I need help asap [ 21 Answers ]

I'm 39 weeks pregnant 2 days , the baby's still not here yet and my doctor said if he's not here by Wednesday they're going to schedule a day for me to be induced . I'm not dilated but the baby's head is down. I've tried everything, yesterday I did lots and lots of walking , but if the walking...

Asap [ 1 Answers ]

Worthington sold 500 units on account to Highsmith on February 3 2010. The units have a list price of 500 each, but highsmith was extended a 40% trade discount. The terms of the sale were 1/10, n/30. Freight charges paid highsmith in cash to an independent carrier amounted to 500. On February 11,...

AsAp what do I do ! [ 2 Answers ]

i think im prego but i took a test well many of them and its said neg. but i think i am cause no one knws your body better than u rigth.... so yea help me and i have my preiod ever month but its a little litgher and dark as what it sopose to be so please hlep me

View more questions Search