Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kunalone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 01:44 PM
    How to convince my parents to let me marry a muslim girl?
    I am a hindu boy, and I'm facing a lot of problems from my parents, I do believe in Islam but, I can't tell my parents about it, because they would be like the girl is the one who has brain washed you and stuff.
    Please guys help me!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2011, 01:50 PM

Have you talked to a spiritual advisor?
    Sumitkumar7266 Posts: 91, Reputation: 48

Apr 7, 2011, 10:43 PM
    Talk to your parents and then try to convince them slowly.. Now in this generation the parent are more understanding.. Take 1st step.
    PinkHarley Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Apr 10, 2011, 04:06 PM
    Do you realize the girls family might have you or both of you killed? She is not allowed to marry a non-muslim - period.
    shyladym Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2011, 07:46 AM

Talk to your parents slowly. Do some more research on islam. And understand the islamic rules for marriage. Speak to the girls parents. Actually what are the parents of you girlfriend says about your relationship?
    hebaattia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Hello. Kesi ha meri bhai ?
    Hard to get an answer from one side
    I'm muslim and I can understand how do you feel
    Look make search about islam
    Once you feel that this is what you want go for the second step, hint to your parents about islam
    Give them the feeling that you got toward it
    In case you felt like there is no chance they change to be muslims , you have to reach a point where you tell them I found myself asking god to lead me and all what I found is one god
    I decided to be muslim and I will understand your point of view but no matter what you will always stay my parennts that I love and respect . Please understand me
    Don't do it unless you have another home to stay in because lots of parents need time before they accept such a change , later on talk to the girls family
    Tell them what happened to you and you decided to start a new start in your new family by marrying a muslim girl who will help you to stay in the right track
    Hope everything goes as good as it can be and remember your change will need a fight so stick to Allah and always when it gets bad pray and ask him
    With my full support
    Hiba attia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

How to convince a hindhu parents for a muslim girl [ 1 Answers ]

I am hindhu boy (marati)... I love a muslim girl... help me to convince my parents...

A converted muslim boy can marry a muslim girl from konkan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a converted muslim boy Changed Name to Sahil, I want to marry a muslim girl from Konkan India, But her parents is not accepting it as my Father is not muslim, My family requested them that I will be praticing Islam for all my life and my kids will be Muslim too. But than too girl's Mother...

View more questions Search