Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 09:05 PM
    At many sites I want to access I get an error message
    At many sites on my PC, HP w/Win 7 Home Premium, 64 bit, IE9, I am unable to access and receive this message: "You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item".
    I am not PC literate and have no idea what this means and how to correct it.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 07:01 AM

Are you the only user on your machine?
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 09:22 PM
    Yes, I am the only user on this PC. The probhlem continues. I had d/l a free registry cleaner, ID Vault, and started to experience problems then. It tooki a bit to get rid of it as it would not let me uninstall. But, I believe I was able to get ri8d of it, I think. But, the problems continue.
    Help. Thanhks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE will only go some sites,not all. How do I access all sites? [ 4 Answers ]

I had to remove malware from my PC and when it restarted, it will not recognize certain websites. How can I fix this? Thanks, Dave I used Spyware doctor from PC tools. I loaded Firefox and the same thing is occurring. It won't load webpages from Yahoo or wamu and a few other sites. I can go...

Driving me Mad! - Network Access Error Message [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am getting the following error message when trying to access a WinXP Pro PC (DT1) from a Vista Laptop (LT) and another WinXP Pro desktop (DT2)... xxxxxxx is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Background: ONe week ago I had a C: drive failure....

View more questions Search