Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Qwerty1983123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 09:09 AM
    Is my friend gay?
    Im a bi lad of 27, I have a friend I have know for about 5 years, we go out with each other most weekends, normally going 2 gay clubs which is his choice not mine. About a year ago he stayed over and I woke up2 him kissing my neck n holding me, I was very drunk and just fell asleep again! Now every time he stays over we will be in bed watching a film and he will put his arm round me and rest his head on my chest, when we sleep, he will wrap his legs round me ank kiss my back. He says he is straight but on other occasions he has put his hands down my boxers and started tossing me off, he always says he loves spending time with me and would never hurt me. On new years eve we went back to mine early, watched a DVD and he gave me a bj, if I was reading this I would probably think it was quite clear cut but when I talk to him about it he says he is straight and just because he does that it doesn't mean he is gay or bi, it means he does what he wants and it shouldn't have a label put on it. He has no problem getting girls but will not want to see them again, also if we are fooling around he will kiss me if he wants but won't really let me kiss him if I want to, all a bit mixed up and wondered if anyone could give me a bit of advice? Cheers
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 12, 2011, 01:25 PM

I would stop allowing him to do what he wants just because he wants. It seems like it is all about him with no concern for your feelings or needs. That's not a friend or a lover. It's a player.

I think you need to worry less about labels and more about the relationship. Sit down and talk to him about what is going on not in terms of sexuality but where the friendship stands. Is he wanting to date or just play games? If it is games, I would tell him to get lost until he can keep his hands and mouth to himself. You aren't a toy for his amusement. If it is dating, how do you feel about that concept? By dating, I mean having fun as a couple and being honest about it being a date and not just two friends hanging out.

Don't allow yourself to be used. Communicate and be honest with him. If he can't be in return, then that might be answer.
    justv Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2011, 08:14 PM
    Honey, let me put it this way... ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!! DAH
    I don't mean to sound crass, but follow this one if you can... TALK IS CHEAP! Cheers back at you!

JustV

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my friend gay? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 28 year old friend who has been single for the past six years I know of. I have hooked him with some two hot girls, but he does not seem interested in them, and had rather work out with me in the gym than spend time with them. He never talks about girls, except the rare times he mentions...

Do I start with my gay friend or my gay friends crush? [ 4 Answers ]

How it happened: Me an my gay best friend Bill(names have been changed) are in the same class as his crush, Dave a feminine guy that everyone likes. He's funny an the perfect guy bill has been waiting for(he tells me but I've heard it before:rolleyes: ) and when bill gets giddy I get giddy. ...

If my friend is gay [ 5 Answers ]

I am 34 years male, I wants to know if my friend is gay or not. We work together at same place when I touch his hands in office he also touches. Even on bike when I put my hands on his waist and legs he does not oppose.I also have given him some sex downloaded movies clips along with some gay sex...

Is my friend Gay? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 and my friend is 21 he has a girlfriend but we have known each other since we were 13 and every so often he makes quick glances at me and when we were young we used to look into each others eyes and one time I thought he was going to kiss me. He makes sex jokes and flirts with me...

View more questions Search