Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shygyrl_12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 07:32 PM
    About Vaginal Irritation
    I had my tubes tied 9 months ago. I have been experiencing vaginal dryness, a discharge that sometimes is white, chalky looking and very irrtitating. After having sex, I have this burning sensation when I pee. I have been diagnosis in the past of having bv and even been treated for chlamydia during my last pregnancy. I bathe sevaeral times and it still feel like I'm not clean down there. I sometime wipe and it be dirty down there and irriiating. I have tried Dove white soap like the doctor suggested and sleeping with panties at night. Please help it hurts every time I want to have sex and I get irrititable as soon as I get out of the tub. Is there anything I can take for this or is it that my ph balance off. If my ph balance is off how do I get it back balanced?

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal problems, a lot of dischrage and vaginal itch [ 2 Answers ]

Well its embarasing but I'm 16 and I just became sexually active. Ive only done it with one boy which is my boyfriend and ever since I have been dealing with occasional vaginal itching. At one point it became so sever that my mom had to take me to the doctor but she didn't find out about my sex...

Vaginal illness? I have white vaginal discharge so what is the illnes I got now ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been sleep with my boyfriend with condom and after 3 day I started to got achy on my vagina and after 5 day I got some white vaginal discharge coming out, so what's a problem then ? Please advise !

I'm experiencing vaginal irritation going on two days now. What could it be? [ 3 Answers ]

Im in a monogomous relationship for 2 years now. I have 3 children ages 15,12, and 6 years old. Since I don't want to take any chances of an unplanned pregnancy I opted for the IUD as a form of birth control. Its been 3 months since I had it inserted. I had no real problems the first month. On...

Vaginal Discharge and irritation [ 1 Answers ]

I have just switched to the Nuvo Ring. Within the past 2 days, I have experience mild discharge and major dryness. The symptom is similar to a yeast infection, but it is not yeast infection. Is this a side effect of Nuvo Ring or a sign of a major problem?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.