Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john b Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Stairs - Missing Handrail
    I recently purchased a rental property and am in the processed of updating it myself. The front stairs are missing a handrail. Any ideas how I can make or get a cheap rail and install it myself?

Thanks
    TAH2nd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Home Depot and Lowe's carry inexpensive handrails and wall brackets. Install brackets in wooden studs in the wall.
    john b Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Great. Thanks for the advice!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream About Stairs [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having a dream about being in different places, some which are regonizable, and I am running away from someone, or something, by going down stairs. A few times I jumped from one floor down a few floors, another time the stairs were broken and I had to get around that obstacle. Once it...

HELP with construction of handrail and spindles [ 3 Answers ]

I want to add 2x2x36 colonial spindles to a handrail... how do I.. 1.Attach these to the bottom and top rails so you can't see screws or nails and 2.What's the easiest way to attach these rails to the 4x4 posts? thanks folks for any help TommyP

Stairs in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream about stairs almost every night. I dream that I am running down endless flights of stairs or falling down stairs. I am never going up these stairs, always down. Does anyone know what this might mean?

Where to find stairs? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find these stairs (link below). I live in Los Angeles. These stairs are cement with large pebbles on top. Currently they are cracked and need to be replaced. They are welded on. stairs THANKS, Joseph

Glass stairs [ 0 Answers ]

Please if anyone can help me in finding data about installation of glass stairs. I really need it

View more questions Search