Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Hair Removing
    Is there a way to remove body hair for a while longer or forever without having to have laser surgery? Or to make the hair less noticeable?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2007, 04:10 PM
    You can try waxing - which lasts from 4-6 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing red hair dye [ 36 Answers ]

A week and two days ago I was a hair model for professional stylist in NYC. She said she wanted to alter my natural medium ash brown hair to give it a more "honey" tone. The photograph she showed me was almost my exact hair color, just slightly warmer. When she was done, my hair was bright...

Removing Black Hair Dye [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have dyed my hair black for about two months but I am ready to go back to my natural brown color, I have not dyed it for over a month so my roots are getting very big and there is a lot of brown coming out in my hair. I can't wait to grow it out it takes to long, but I also don't want to...

Removing chest hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a 25 year old guy... want to know the best way to remove chest hair.. don't want to use any razor... any hair removal cream useful.. please tell me

Removing Brown Hair Dye [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium/light blonde hair naturally. In September I decided to semi-permanently dye my hair a medium brown color. I really liked it, so by mid October I opted to go permanent, just so that the color woudlnt fade. I like my hair being darker, but I would like to lighten it to something...

Removing Hair Dye from Hair... Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Readers, I really need someone's help. I had a neutral dark blonde with blonde highlights and decided it would be fun to go darker. I looked online and found the color and even used a computer generated website to put it on my face and make sure the color would look okay. I brought in...

View more questions Search