Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dracoamator Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 11:31 AM
    ColorZap on semi-permanent hair?
    I have a naturally light brown hair and I dyed it semi-permanent black (by Herbal Essences). I was wondering if using ColorZap will get it lighter or down to my normal base color of light brown. I don't want to damage my hair anymore since I swim (chlorine included) five times a week. Thanks for any help. :)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 14, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Hair color removel products will make your hair brassy and raw. If you use a hair color remover, you will have to re-color your hair in order for it to look natural.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How bad do products like ColorZap damage hair. [ 18 Answers ]

I had a really nice light brown color in my hair but it started to take on this orangy tone, so a thought I'd refresh it. I chose a brand I had never used before. It was supposed to be a "light natural brown" but it turned my hair a sort of jet black. IT'S AWFUL and I HATE it. My hair is naturally...

Semi-permanent color [ 2 Answers ]

Hello prettypetite1 I am worndering if you can tell me about demi-permanent color. I used a natural brown hair color (permanent) on my hair . I wanted my hair to match a hair piece so I went to Sallys and they gave me a demi-permanent color of ash blond to take the red out of my hair. I am...

Tips to fade semi-permanent hair after 48 hours [ 2 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had my hair dyed at a salon and it came out black. My hair is naturally dirty blonde and I just wanted it a shade darker than my roots to even it all out. I really don't know what she did to make it so dark. I didn't think to try home remedies when I got home and went away for...

Prell method of removing semi-permanent color [ 8 Answers ]

Three days a go I dyed my medium, dark brown hair with a black semi-permanent dye (lasts 28 shampoos) and it turned way too black. I tried washing it out with a clarifying shampoo and the Prell method of removal (put it on my dry hair, threw cap over it and blow dried it on hot every now and then,...

Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Removal [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair with purple semi-permanent dye for Halloween and it has significantly faded, but has not completely gone away. I wouldn't mind this, except I have a small dilemma--my semi-formal dance is this next Saturday, and I don't want to be there with purple hair! How can I quickly remove this...

View more questions Search