Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dradis Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Dexter - Blood Vial Pendant
    I recently watched an episode of Dexter where the character Jordan Chase wore a Pendant filled with blood.

Looks like this:

I want to get my wife the same pendant that was used in the show, as she is into the whole vampire thing and also loves Dexter.

Anyone know where I might be able to get this or something very similar? I can easily get simple necklace vials but they look cheap!

Thanks
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 6, 2011, 07:29 PM

Handcrafted blood vial jewelry,blood vials,handmade,jewellery

I tried to send the link but it won't work for some reason. Try punching this in.
    nickdclements Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 11:12 PM
    Did you ever have any luck with this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you take out Old Dexter Bath room Lock? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old house ~ 28 years and it has Dexter Bath room lock. I want to change it, but I can't take that thing away from my bath room door. I was able to loosen front and back cover plates, but I don't see any other screws to un-assemble the lock. Can any one help me? Thanks in advance.

The title of the song by dexter wansel [ 3 Answers ]

It goes give me your love ooh baby I want it give me your love ooh baby I need it. Give me your love fly by the night. I can't remember the rest. Help if you can. Thx!!

Glass Vial with Metal top and 'C' design [ 3 Answers ]

7375Hi, about 10+ years ago, while tilling the garden, my father found this little glass vial. At the time, there was a sparkling blueish liquid in it. Now the liquid has dried and it is just powder, with one little lump of something. The vial is glass, with a #2 on the bottom of it and is sealed...

Update on Dexter, (and his potty issues) :) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I wanted to first say thank you to Labman and Ruby for answering my questions about why Dex might be peeing inside, (even if he just went potty outside). I have a health issue that between a new puppy and it, the computer was not on my list of "to Do's". Ruby, I don't want you to think...

View more questions Search