Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getsexy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 02:04 AM
    Hi I need help
    Okay so.. early this morning I went to school.. and I was told that I am not going to seat at the front seat anymore.. ill be moved to the back of the class.. I can hardly stay awake when sitting at the back of the class. I really need to stay focus. I've been doing good in my studies last year. That's because I paid extra attention and was sitting at the front. Right now, I'm placed all the way back. Help please? I can't beg my teacher no more. I just want to study hard and maintain my grades.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2011, 02:07 AM

After class talk to your teacher and tell him/her that could you be placed closer to the front if not in the front and explain why.

You should be able to concentrate at the back,but however,if you feel you would gain more from the lesson closer to the front say so on a one to one base.

If that fails,perhaps your parents could speak on your behalf.
    getsexy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 02:25 AM
    Comment on redhed35's post
    My teacher thinks I've been coping well in class that's why she placed me at the back. But I don't think so cause I guess I might fail if I were to sit at the back. There's no other ways to convince my teacher.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2011, 09:27 AM

If talking to your teaching doesn't get result on your own, then its time to bring your parents into the situation. If your teacher still refuses to appreciate the situation then have your parents contact principle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search