Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getsexy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 12:18 PM
    Flaws
    Why do people always point out my flaws?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2011, 12:23 PM

We're not psychics here. People say all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons. Who knows why people are pointing out your flaws. Maybe if you give us some more details on what's going on we can help you deal with it when people do point things out that you're uncomfortable with
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 01:16 PM

Not all people do, some people will , that is human nature,

For example if I point out that you did not really ask a good question, did not give enough info as to who, what types of fault and so on.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 01:42 PM

Please give some recent examples, and tell us who said it.
    belgia Posts: 40, Reputation: 8

Jan 3, 2011, 02:43 PM
    EVERYONE has a flaw or two and EVERYONE has gifts as well so it really doesn't matter. Just because some people lack the good judgement NOT to state it every time they feel it and refuse to look in the mirror at the same time does NOT make it your problem. It is theirs. : )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you decide what flaws to overlook in a man once you meet him? [ 8 Answers ]

How do you decide what flaws to overlook in a man once you meet him? For example, if I met a guy and I noticed that he didn't dress very well (i.e pants not at his waist, shirt hanging out, shoes untied) I wouldn't really give him a chance. But am I jumping too quick to conclusions? All of those...

Insight on some flaws. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a couple questions. Not sure if you guys can help me really. I feel like it's something I just have to work on myself but, I'm not sure how, and no shame in asking. I have a problem. I Over-analyze / Over-think a lot. Tooo much. The fact of the matter is, I always think the way my...

Security Flaws [ 5 Answers ]

For years I have been advised not to use IE because of browser bloat,security issues,and general boring look of its interface.So after trying Netscape,Opera,and a few odd browsers,which I will not mention,I've finally settled on Firefox.Reliable,open source,quick loading,and apparently,now that the...

View more questions Search