Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucii Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 03:19 AM
    Brown discharge.. What foes this mean?
    Hi, I am 14 years old and have never had a period before,
    About 5 days ago now I got this dark brown, sticky discharge.
    It lasted for three days and on the last day I got this light brown with an almost reddish hint, streaks!
    I do not know what this is, any help?

Nothing else has happened sunse then.
    My mum said she started her period at 14, is this mine??
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Dec 29, 2010, 11:15 AM

Well before I actually had my first period I had a lot of discharge and I mean a lot! And yeah I was very scared. And you say you have discharge well the discharge is a hint that your period is on the way. You say you saw red streaks in your discharge well It's possible that could have had your period but I would just wait and see because it might not have even been your period. So give it time and keep checking but you will know when you have had your period or not. Lol ~Goodluck~

Dec 30, 2010, 03:16 PM
    Comment on yeahyeah12345's post
    No. I am a virgin.

Dec 30, 2010, 03:18 PM
    Comment on RadioActive697's post
    Thanks that makes me feel a lot better. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge then white discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have not gotten my period yet, however, I had white discharge for months now and then the other day I had all brown discharge. When I checked again today, it was white again. Please help me!

Brown discharge/regual/back to brown? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I started my period about 5 days ago. And for a day or so it was brownish red but it did not smell. Then it returned to its normal red color and slowed down. But today its back to a brownish color and its heavy again. Why?

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

View more questions Search