Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maloo.031 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 08:31 PM
    I am 13 years old and weight 59.2kg I'm 168cm tall us this good?
    Mini_Her Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2010, 08:47 PM

How many pounds is that? How many feet?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2010, 09:15 PM
    Comment on Mini_Her's post
    It's simple conversions. You can even type this into Google. "59.2kg to lbs"... 59.2kg = 130lbs. 168cm is 5'6"
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2010, 09:16 PM
    You're only 13, so I wouldn't be too concerned with it. But that's an all right weight for that height. Depends on your build really.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 1m70cm tall.How tall am I in feet and inches? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23 and I'm 1m70 for 60kgs but I am the smallest among all the kids in my family.The youngest is 16 and she is 1m80 and 90kgs.Please help me I am trying to get a modelling agency and I need a little push up!!

Tall good looking men [ 3 Answers ]

I am 21 and 6 foot 5. I want to change my look to someone smart casual to impress my girl friend. Can you think of any tall well dressed males?

I'm 11 and weigh 53.2kg and want to gain some muscle. What should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been doing 200 crunches daily for about 2 weeks. No improvement. My ab area hurts a little. Wheres the improvement??

I have a seven month rottweiler and weight 74 pound is that a good weight. [ 1 Answers ]

What is a regular weight for a seven month rottweiler...

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

View more questions Search