Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amarkaur123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 07:01 PM
    My 'train furnace 'burner and fan stop working?
    My air conditioner, burner and fan does not work. Pilot light still on what could be the reason

Check out some similar questions!

Unicell furnace fan comes on burner does not [ 0 Answers ]

Replaced thermostat with programmable thermostat, only four wires, yellow white black red.

Furnace burner ignites, but no fan operation [ 10 Answers ]

I went to finally turn on the heat for the first time and while it took a minute or 2 for the vent motor and burners to ignite, the main fan never started up. The fan does work with the AC, but does not work when I switch the fan to "on" at the thermostat. Could it be the integrated Furnace...

Furnace burner keeps working even if the blower is not working [ 3 Answers ]

My gas furnace (Trane XL80) this morning started to smell like plastic was burning from the registers, I went to check the furnace and noticed that the blower wasn't working so I turned the breaker off. My question is, should the burner had to turned off if the blower wasn't working for some time?

Oil Furnace.Burner goes out before fan comes on [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Miller oil furnace Model MSBA-066ABFO-05 that fires up and then shuts down because the fan takes to long to turn on. When this happens the reset trips on the controlor. The fan comes on shortly after the limit trips. When the fan is running if I push the reset the burner fires...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.