Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 08:17 AM
    Bedbugs in computer screen?
    My Son wishes to bring a used computer screen home. He works for the city and they pick up items in suburbia, that people no longer want. He says most of the stuff is perfect. I am very worried that there is a possiblility of bringing home bedbugs as I have heard that they can exist in computers, tvs, etc....... He says nah......I would appreciate opinions and experiences of the members here. Thanks!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2010, 08:22 AM

They can be anyplace in anything they can hide in... and yes you are correct... even in a computer monitor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Screen Resolution Problem I accidentally changed the screen resolution [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot do anything to remove it or go anywhere else what can I do to remove it and try to fix the problem it is just stuck on this

Computer screen no signal help [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, first post :) So, my computer was working almost without problem for a few years, then one day when I booted it up, the moitor said no signal (The monitor's LED would go green, then display a "No signal" message, and go orange), we just gave up and started using the laptop more. Today I...

Computer screen problems [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop's screen is making a high pitch sound, and it is darker on one side than it is on the other. Does it sound like maybe one of the lights in the back is going out, or could it be something bigger? I just don't want to spend much more money on a computer that I just bought a year and two...

Computer screen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have 2 moitors and 1 PC ii was just wondering if I could plug both of the screens into that one monitor Please

Computer screen [ 4 Answers ]

Help! My computer screen has shrunk on the sides. Does anyone know how I can fix this and expand the picture back to full screen. Thanks, Nancy

View more questions Search