Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dono2007 Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Jan 3, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Is this effective?
    :p hello, I have darker skin on my face due to excessive sun damage and now I am wondering how I can get rid of this:( , I have currently been using a cream called "Superfade Original" and it seemed to work as my forehead as shown some improvement.

All I want to know is, is this cream effective?:confused: (only been using it for 1 week) seens promising!:p
    IshanM Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 07:46 PM
    If it is working for you, then I would say yes it is effective. What are the ingredients?
    dono2007 Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Jan 4, 2007, 12:40 AM
    The ingredients are "Hydroquinone, Salicylic Acid, Padimate 0"

Has anybody used this?? :confused:
    allthatjazz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 09:06 AM
    I've never used that particular brand however, when it comes to clearing up any issues with the make-up, tissue, pores on your face Salicylic Acid is apparently the best topical treatment for it.. if it seems to be working then good! =d effectiveness is good.. haha
    cute_balla6 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dono2007
    :p hello, i have darker skin on my face due to excessive sun damage and now i am wondering how i can get rid of this:( , i have currently been using a cream called "Superfade Original" and it seemed to work as my forehead as shown some improvement.

all i want to know is, is this cream effective?:confused: (only been using it for 1 week) seens promising!:p
    Help
    Where did u buy your cream from??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effective Potty Training Tips [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 7mos.old american eskimo & a pomeranian. We have been trying to potty train them using puppy pads -when we're not home & at night. When we're at home we take them outside -all they want to do is play , not potty. We spend 25 -40mins outside , and then coming in the house they go on or...

Effective Persuasive writing [ 2 Answers ]

How can I treat the subject of an essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of my point of view?

Any effective weight loss pills? [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone tried a weight loss pill that doesn't make you 1) sick 2)jittery/unable to sleep and makes you feel full? I'm not expecting a miracle but are there actually honest positive testimonials out there?

Simple, Effective Information [ 17 Answers ]

Through my father, I have experience with unions and some of their shortfalls. Communication is certainly one of them. I'm a pretty young kid looking to put something together for keeping people up-to-speed on ALL the topics that concern union members: news, legal action, local directories. I've...

View more questions Search