Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Problemchild1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 05:35 PM
    Is he bisexual or bi-curious or is he straight
    Hello Hi I'm bisexual OK and I have a friend who claimed not bisexual but he said he's cool to snuggle cuddle with me like really close no space at all which is weird do you think any straight man on earth would allowed this well I still don't know if he's Bi or not but he said he cool with the cuddle snuggle etc.. But he be pushing my hands when I'm trying to touch his penis or lips beside that he cool with everything else what kind of crap is that huh people?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 05:41 PM

How old are you?

Oct 27, 2010, 05:43 PM
    Comment on Enigma1999's post
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 05:48 PM

First of all, I find it disrespectful that you try to touch his penis if you two aren't even a couple..

Even if he is gay, straight, or bi, that's just uncalled for.

Second, it's hard to say if he is gay, straight, or bi.

I think you should explain to him that the snuggling throws you off.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2010, 05:52 PM
    I think each person gets to define his or her own sexuality in his or her own terms.

So... I think, so far, what he said is what he has wanted and no more and so far you are astonished that his boundaries are really what he said they are.

Don't get me wrong. I know people say what they don't mean all the time. But what if, even if its not "normal", this guy told you the truth?

You've made the advances. He's pushed back. You have an answer.

Are you OK being the aggressor and being denied most of the time? Cause that seems like a best case scenario that hasn't even played out yet.
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 05:53 PM

Hi I'm a 21 years old male I'm here for help with some issues that I'm trying to deal with but don't know so please take your time to read my story and help me or give me some advice.

I found this in another thread where you say you are 21. Which is it? 21 or 23?

Oct 27, 2010, 06:01 PM
    How is it disrespectful lol I mean let me mature about it this right now 90 straight men wouldn't allowed that this guy take me for a fool he knows that I love him more than a friend is just that I get so aroused when we cuddle and I know he be feeling my erection what is this crap smh

Oct 27, 2010, 06:04 PM
    @ enigma honestly I'm 21 sorry for lying
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Problemchild1 View Post
    how is it disrespectful lol i mean let me mature about it this right now 90 straight men wouldnt allowed that this guy take me for a fool he knows that I love him more than a friend is just that I get so aroused when we cuddle and i know he be feeling my erection what is this crap smh
    How is it disrepectful? Well, for one, you don't even know what this mans sexual oreintation is.

Second, you two arent' even an exclusive couple.

Third, just because there is snugglin going on doesn't give you the right to grab his junk.

Again, I would have him explain this snuggling deal to you.

Oct 27, 2010, 06:12 PM
    @ enigma OK oh well he straight if that's what u want to tell me but understand my feelings when we get close my junk be getting hard I even trying to hump he's still cool with it my reason for asking this question is because the situation is weird do you know what I'm saying
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 06:13 PM

He gave you boundaries.

You crossed them

And you feel like HE is in the wrong for giving you boundaries to begin with?

Whatever he knows about your feelings, HE HAS SAID NO TO YOU.

End of story.

Stop pushing him.
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 06:16 PM
    @ enigma ok oh well he straight if that's what u want to tell me but understand my feelings when we get close my junk be getting hard I even trying to hump he's still cool with it my reason for asking this question is because the situation is weird do you know what i'm saying
    I understand what you are asking.

I never said that he is straight. I don't know the guy.

Again, I think you should talk to him... Explain to him that this gives you mixed signals.

Do YOU know what I'm saying?
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2010, 06:17 PM
    how is it disrespectful lol i mean let me mature about it this right now 90 straight men wouldnt allowed that this guy take me for a fool he knows that I love him more than a friend is just that I get so aroused when we cuddle and i know he be feeling my erection what is this crap smh
    Mkay. Lets pretend you are truthful. So... you think he knows you love him. You think he takes you for a fool. You think he knows you are aroused by him.

k.

So... whatthehellisyourquestion? You want us to judge him? Sorry.

Eventually, when it comes to sex, somebody takes a risk. Makes a leap. I don't have an issue with your making an advance. I do take issue with your thinking that his knowing you are attracted to him justifies your continued attempts.

When does no mean no?

So he confuses you... fine. Deal with it. Your life, your decisions, your consequences. He doesn't "make" you anything... meaning he doesn't make you want or feel or need. That's all you.
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2010, 06:18 PM
    Synn and enigma in the same thread as me. I'm in heaven. Threakjacking? Yeah, sure.
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    synn and enigma in the same thread as me. im in heaven. threakjacking? yeah, sure.
    Where have you been? ;)

Oct 27, 2010, 06:21 PM
    Ok thanks egnima lol sorry about that i asked him but he said he's not life a b%%%% sometimes he knows i'm bi he knows that i want to be with him he even said he's going to move to my house
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 06:24 PM
    OK THANKS EGNIMA LOL SORRY ABOUT THAT I ASKED HIM BUT HE SAID HE'S NOT LIFE A B%%%% SOMETIMES HE KNOWS I'M BI HE KNOWS THAT I WANT TO BE WITH HIM HE EVEN SAID HE'S GONNA MOVE TO MY HOUSE
    What's with the caps buddy?

Ok then, there you have your answer from him..

Oct 27, 2010, 06:24 PM
    OK pple don't get mad @ me for being bi forget about the question
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 06:26 PM
    ok pple dont get mad @ me for being bi forget bout the question
    Really Problemchild, is that what you think? Mad at you for being BI? Come on.

Nobody is mad at you. You came on here asking a question about this man. We gave you advice. Now it is up to you on how you want to handle it.

Oct 27, 2010, 06:27 PM
    What answer @ egnima

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to know if you're bi,bi-curious,straight or confuse [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 21 years old male I'm here for help with some issues that I'm trying to deal with but don't know so please take your time to read my story and help me or give me some advice. This is me, a straight male who had never been or slept with a man before; I have been straight for like 20...

Bisexual and a straight women relationship [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not a openly gay woman.( talked to guys most of my life)  but I met this girl 6 years ago. Used to work together for 3 years until she went off to college. But we always stayed In touch (At the place we used to work together.)because she would always come by & visit me on the weekends when she...

15 Year Old Bisexual in love with a Straight Guy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone! So, let me start by saying that I am pretty sure that I'm bisexual, though it may be hormones or whatever, but I highly doubt it. I'm a sophomore in high school, and since last year I've really liked this guy, who is pretty straight going off what everyone else says. We're friends,...

View more questions Search