Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masweetie869 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 07:32 AM
    Problems with my ex
    I am going through problems with my ex well actually he told me he was sick of me because he thinks I brag about my art because I made something for pauly d from the jersey shore and he really liked it so I told a lot of my friends about it I was pretty excited as anyone would be. I was texting him and we were having a conversation about how he's a better DJ and I was just going along with the conversation but I was like what about the quote I sent you you never answered that (it was a cute quote) and I was like I guess you aren't interested in me anymore like that I really thought we were going to work things out but then he replied "you know what you should back off I'm sick of you bragging about your art and pauly d. Date all you want Peace. I replied in translation that means you're sick of me and I'll leave you alone :(... I sent him a voice message saying my feelings were hurt by what he said and that I wasn't trying to brag I wanted you to be proud of me for something because I'm a graphic designer so I just wanted to impress him. I told him I'll never bother him again and I really want to not contact him or anything it's tough because he could always text my phone or email me and I am probably going to leave my laptop at my grandmothers because it will take away the temptation to send him emails or whatever because I don't want to do that and since I'm off for 2 weeks from work I'm going to leave my cell phone at my grandmothers too so I don't feel tempted to text either and I'll just have my friends call my room number. Should I ever talk to this person again especially if time goes by and he tries to contact me because I don't know if he will or not but sometimes he does this? I want to be happy maybe I should find someone else just not now I got to get over this first.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2010, 07:45 AM

I think your doing the right thing by making sure your not tempted to contact him. Just make sure you don't break down and use a friends phone or computer. You should be proud of your designs. He should have understood that everyone wants that chance in life to be so proud of something that we can strut our stuff for short time. Remember it sounds like he called it off, so let him live with his decision. Your feelings are not something to be played with.
    Move on and find a man that will have enough self confidence in himself, that he won't get jealous of yours!! Good luck

Oct 1, 2010, 12:02 PM
    What happened if he tries to contact me he's been mean to me before and after a while if I haven't said anything he would either email me or unblock my aim sn what should I do if he does this? I mean I know ignore him but sometimes it's hard to just ignore? Or should I talk to him like whatever I don't care.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2010, 12:21 PM

If he can unblock on Facebook, then go along with plan you already have, but just add that as one of those things not to get on.
    Since your not going to use your phone, why not take time to change your number, and make sure you don't give out new one.
    If he get violent and threatens you, please let your family know, so they can help you contact attorney and get a restraining order against him.
    Remember NO contact, not even to say "whatever I dont care". That would only make him more violent and seek revenge. Just stick to your convicitons and move on. Make sure your always with friends, and not alone when going out!! Remember you deserve better. Keep us posted,good luck
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2010, 12:45 PM

You're doing the right thing. You deserve someone that loves you and who is proud of you and your art. You don't need anybody who's disrepectful, mean, and controlling.

Stay with the No Contact and don't give in. Eventually he'll get it and stop trying to contact you.

I'd consider changing my phone number and e-mail address if I were you.

Oct 2, 2010, 01:18 PM
    My ex emailed me. What does he want?
    My ex a couple of days ago told me he was sick of me bragging and told me to peace and I replied.. I'll leave you alone then :(
    Then yesterday he sent me three emails which was weird because he emailed me in the afternoon and he never uses the internet until night because I know he has a really busy with school and he just doesn't email anyway.. he emailed me that I was right because the other night I sent him an email saying he should be lucky that he has someone who cares about him enough to do the things that I do for him so in reply he goes your right... then he sends me another email like an hour or so later saying something silly like I want to scratch your turn table and flick your whatever it's something dirty and not going to lie he use to say those kinds of things to me before so I'm not really sure what to think. What is going on in his head? Yeah he's my ex I should go on and I will have no problem with it but I do love this guy
    Shadowburn Posts: 249, Reputation: 179

Oct 2, 2010, 01:26 PM

You post was kind of hard to understand, but as a general rule it's not good talking to your exes unless you're completely over them and don't care what do they have to say either way.

So ask him to stop bothering you, or better yet just block his email, and move on with you life. There is no point on wasting your time on someone who belongs to the past.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

Burglar Alarm Problems--Dsc Programming Problems? [ 17 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with security system problems? Hello everyone! I installed a PC5010 security system with 2 led 5508z keypads, and 4 motion detectors (zone 1-4). I closed zones 5-8 with 4 jumpers. That's it. Nothing else on the system. Upon power up I have trouble light lit and lights...

Equations for Gas, Volume Problems (grade 11 problems) [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to know the formulas in order to solve the following questions because my teacher gave me a review on everything but I don't know the formulas at all. I know how to solve the questions though. I did them before but I just need the formulas in order to solve them... I forgot them. ...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

View more questions Search