Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 09:18 AM
    Seeking company information please
    Can anyone help me to find a website and email address for the company M & M Enterprises? They have a product called the Feline Fantasy Brush. I would like to obtain their website address to send them an email, and/or their postal address, but I am having difficulties in locating them. I would be very grateful to obtain any contact information. Thank you!
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 06:59 PM

Wow, this place doesn't want to be found. This took some doing just to get an address. Never did find a website for them:

FELINE FANTASY BRUSH Trademark Details

That's awful expensive for a giant pipe cleaner and a piece of carpet.
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 07:40 AM
    Comment on morgaine300's post
    WOW is right! KUDOS to Morgaine300! I am very grateful and appreciative for your obtaining this information for me. Thank you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am seeking for information of led lights [ 0 Answers ]

I ma seeking for led lights information and prices, and advised which one are the bast?

Seeking information about parents claiming children on taxes [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I want to get married before he deploys to Iraq next month for a year. Im only 19 any my parents would not agree with this. I was wondering that if my husband and I both claimed single, would my parents still be able to claim me on their taxes since I am living with them and they...

Seeking information [ 1 Answers ]

I have a family member who is currently serving time in a federal prison in Texas for transporting drugs across state lines. He received a seven year sentence and is scheduled to be released in December 2009. Since he is not a U.S. Citizen he will be deported to Mexico. Does anyone know of any...

Seeking Manufacturer contact information for Bio Balance Orthotics company [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to contact a company that makes orthotics/insoles for shoes, i.e. to correct problems such as overpronation. They make an item called Bio Balance, and sometimes also spelled BioBalance. I found information linking them to footsmart.com, (an online retailer that carries this brand and sells...

Seeking Information [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get my records expunged in Texas? I live in Ohio. It's been over 10yrs. I was charged with possession with the intend to deliver but, my records say manual delivery of a controlled substance. PLEASE HELP!! Seeking a Law Degree

View more questions Search