Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malo1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 11:56 AM
    My dog is 8 months old but for some reason he has been going in my step daughters roo
    My dog is 8 months old and for some reason he has went into my step daughters room and has pooped, we don't know why he is doing this. Last year when she came to live with us we had a cat that for some reason was pooping and peeing on on her stuff and her bed. We are trying to figure out if maybe she is hurting them in some way. And another thing when she got a stick from the front yard and came into the back yard with it our dog came running into the house scared to death. I have had sticks in my hand and he has never done that. Please help me figure this out??
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 23, 2010, 02:54 AM

How old is your step-daughter? Their behavior can be from different causes dependent on whether she is 5 or 15.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adopting my step daughters [ 7 Answers ]

I want to adopt my 2 stepdaughters. Their dad is in prison, hasn't paid child support for years. The little bit when he calls about once a month he just causes trouble for them and confuses them. What can we do to adopt the girls while he is in prison.

Can I Adopt my Step-Daughters [ 4 Answers ]

I never adopted my step-daughters even though I raised them Can I adopt them now even though they are adults as I fear a Legal problem with my family if I should die and I want my 2 Girls to have what I have got

Its been months for some reason I can't get over him [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up 2 months and a half ago but I don't know why I still think of him its like all the time he's my number 1 subject on the phone with my friends and I still don't understand why I still feel like this. We left each other for no reason we said its over we made that very clear but...

View more questions Search