Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tay1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 04:00 PM
    Can a 5'0'' 110 lb. 23 yr. old female pass an EtG after 60 hours?
    Can a 5'0'' 110lb. 23 yr. old female pass an EtG after 60 hours? From about 9pm-1am a total of 5 standard drinks were consumed. 1 vodka tonic, 3 glasses of wine, and 1 beer. I would say I'm in pretty good shape and workout about 5 days a week. I have a body fat of 14-16%... I'm unsure of the cutoff for this particular test. I believe they use Redwood Toxicoligy out in California but am not totally sure. Please help me!
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2010, 03:48 PM

Assume a cutoff of 100 ng to be safe.

Based on the information provided, you should be well below the level of detection. This is assuming your good health and organ integrity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass

Will I pass EtG test after 62 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

Saturday I drank about 12 beers, stopping at approx. 2:00 am. Im a healthy 125 lb female with a fast metabolism. I am taking an EtG test Tuesday at about 4:45 pm. Do you think I will pass? (That would be about 62 hours after consuption.)

EtG how to pass [ 1 Answers ]

How can you get over on the EtG test? Is there anything you can take to pass test

View more questions Search