Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x_josie_cooper_x Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 01:37 PM
    Me and this boy kissed when we were drunk and I really like him what do I do?
    Entire story merged.

Basically I was out fridai night and we were having a party type thing and we were all pissed and I ended up going with my brothers mate all night but my brother doesn't know as he was asleep downstairs and no one else knows other than one person. And we both said to the guy not to tell anyone as it isn't nout and nothing serious was going to happen but I can't stop thinking about it and when I do think about it I got these feelings in my stomach and I can't help it and I don't know what to do and he said that fridaii that he would go out with me but he too close to my brother :S please give me some advise
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 03:55 PM

So is your question about if we think that it would be OK if you went out with your brothers close friend?

With all do respect, I had to re-read your question a few times.

To answer your question, I think that you should discuss it with your Brother, out of respect.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 04:24 PM

Chat speak is against the rules of this site. There are many reasons for this, the major one being that most of us cannot comprehend what you're saying if you use chat speak. This is also an international site, so please, use complete words and the best English you're capable of.

In other words, it's;

Friday, not fridai
    No one, not no one
    Said, not said
    Nout? Don't even have a clue what word this is.
    When, not when
    That, not that
    Would, not would
    :S? Again, no idea what this means.

Get the idea?

No chat speak. Okay?

Thanks. :)

Jul 26, 2010, 05:30 PM

I will rewrite and repost it now then . Sorry about that its just that I am so used to text chat x

Jul 26, 2010, 05:37 PM
    What Should I do In This Predicument?
    Basically I was out on fridai night and we were having a party type thing and we were all pissed and I ended up going with my brothers mate all night but my brother doesn't know as he was asleep downstairs and no one else knows other than one person. And we both said to the guy not to tell anyone as it isn't anything and nothing serious was going to happen but I can't stop thinking about it and when I do think about it I got these feelings in my stomach and I can't help it and I don't know what to do and he said that fridaii that he would go out with me but he too close to my brother But also I don't know if it was drink talk or truth and he had my number but he has not textd me yet and I saw him todaii but he did not metion it as my brother was there :S please give me some advise On What I should do about it ? And a solution on how to fix it.. thank you

Jul 26, 2010, 05:47 PM
    Me and this boy kissed when we were drunk and I really like him what do I do?
    Me and this boy kissed when we were both drunk but it went on all night
    And he told me he liked me from the first time he saw me
    But he said he would go out with me and that but he is to close to my brother but I haven't stopped thinkiing about him and I don't know if he really does like me
    What do I do ?

Jul 26, 2010, 05:50 PM

The :S mean
    Confused face .
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 06:11 PM

No problem.

You can re-write it and post it here, keep it on the same thread. You'll get more answers if everyone can understand what you're saying. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 07:06 PM

Obvious it sounds like you are not old enough to be "drunk" and drinking"

Plus you were kissing ( assume making out) and you are not sure he likes you?

Sounds like you need to talk to him

Jul 27, 2010, 10:03 AM

Yes wel he told me he liked me but he had had a drink but he said he liked me from the first time he saw me but with me being his mates sister he feels like he can't do anything about it.. But he said all this when he had a drink and I don't know what to do about it... And he has not been in touch since ? And when he was at my brothers yesterdaii he did not speak much to me But it was probably because my brother and his mate was there ? What should I do about it ?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 10:17 AM

How old are you and listen to me.. drinking and kissing do not mix. How long have you even known this guy?

Jul 27, 2010, 10:40 AM

I am 15.. I have known the guy for a while now but I have onli been speaking to him properly for about 2 weeks which was when he was at my brothers and I was there . But I really like him and I'm confused what to do
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by x_josie_cooper_x View Post
    I am 15.. i have known the guy for a while now but i have onli been speakin 2 him properly for about 2 weeks which was when he was at my brothers and i was there . But i really like him and im confused what to do
    How old is he?

Jul 27, 2010, 11:05 AM

He is 17
    And also what does that mean ?
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 11:13 AM
    He is 17
    and also what does that mean ?
    What it means is this.. first of all being with someone who is drunk and kissing with him all night is something you should not have done. He is your brothers friend and you better be thankful nothing else happened.

You are making yourself look cheap and asking for a guy to take advantage of you. Drinking and making out usually lead to other things with dire consequences.

Leave this guy alone. It was the booze talking when he told you he liked you. Stop putting yourself in situations which could be dangerous.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 11:14 AM

He got drunk and made out with you. That is all it means.
    He knows this is something that was completely out of line since you were drunk too.
    Stop fantasizing (cause that is what you're doing) and leave alcohol and well enough alone.
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 11:24 AM

Alcohol makes you do stupid things, that's why there's a law about underage drinking. Adults are better equipped to handle alcohol, obviously teens aren't.

Stay sober and stop making out with boys at parties. You may be the one they boast about in the locker room, but you're not the one they'll take out on a date. Guys don't want to date the easy girls.

Jul 27, 2010, 11:28 AM

Yeah but he likes me and he doing nothing about about it.. I can tell by the way he looks at me and yes he might be my brother friend but I know that I brother wudnt mind and my brother went out with my best mate for ages. And my brother has told me that the guy likes me so I can't just forget about it .
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Alcohol makes you do stupid things, that's why there's a law about underage drinking. Adults are better equipped to handle alcohol, obviously teens aren't.

Stay sober and stop making out with boys at parties. You may be the one they boast about in the locker room, but you're not the one they'll take out on a date. Guys don't want to date the easy girls.
    I agree.. Alty.. Wish I could go back to fifteen. What an innocent age it was.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 11:58 AM
    yeah but he likes me and he doing nothing about about it .. i can tell by the way he looks at me and yes he might be my brother friend but i know that i brother wouldn't mind and my brother went out with my best mate for ages. And my brother has told me that the guy likes me so i can't just forget about it .
    If he wanted to do something about it he would. He obviously doesn't. He may have a personal thing about dating siblings of friends. You are 15 how close his he to 18? He may not want to have a relationship with you. May not mind the drunk kissing, but no relationship.
    You need to stop fantasizing about this boy. He has left you alone, you need to respect his choice and leave him alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I've never kissed a boy before because I don't know how [ 2 Answers ]

I've never kissed a boy before I am 15 and its because I don't know how? What are the basics? They say the time will come but what do I do then? They say put your hands here and tilt your head but I don't know what to do with my lips? Please help I hate keep my boyfriend in suspence of when I'm...

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

Kissed a drunk girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I kind of have a problem. I was the DD for my friends party last weekend. Everyone, well, but me was drinking. Some girls came over, and we danced and had fun for hours. I was dancing and went over to some girls. A really cute girl I hadn't seen for a long time kissed me and we danced....

Girl kissed another guy when she was drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old male and I have been kind of seeing a woman I met at work. By kind of seeing I mean we kiss a little and cuddle no sex or anything serious. We both like each other but aren't sure if we want a relationship. Well last weekend we went to a party and she drank too much and kissed her...

View more questions Search