Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShawnPaul Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 09:06 PM
    Is my ex girlfriend going to come back to me?
    Is my ex girlfriend going to come back to me even though she says she only loves me as a friend. We have a 14month old son together some times it seems like it will work out some times but then it seems like it won't. She comes around twice a week with our son she wants to move closer to my house. She says its so I can be closer to my son.
    Oddboots Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Jul 17, 2010, 09:16 PM
    Listen to what she's saying. She doesn't want to get back with you.

Keep in touch and enjoy the relationship with your son.
    giderdone Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jul 17, 2010, 09:32 PM

She's playing on your emotions and using your son as bait. Make your son your #1 priority WITHOUT momma!

Jul 18, 2010, 09:12 AM
    Comment on Oddboots's post
    Thank You!

Jul 18, 2010, 09:12 AM
    Comment on giderdone's post
    Thank You!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2010, 08:40 AM

Your ex may just want to live closer to you so you can have a good relationship with your son.

Make your son your top priority and just try and be civil with your ex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

How to get my ex girlfriend back [ 30 Answers ]

About a month ago, my GF gave me a note saying that she wanted to end things with me. We had dated for about a year and a half and spent a lot of time together and did everything together. She basically summed the reason for her decision up as me not "growing up" in a sense. My ex GF is 21 while I...

I want my ex girlfriend back! [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been broken up with girlfriend for a 2 months now. I want to win her back. She goes to the same school as me. I talk to everyday I keep the conversation short and nice. I try not to act desperate. I want her back so bad. I want her to be attract to me again

Getting back together with my ex girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Okay dated this beautiful girl late last but we had a huge fight and things just fell apart and we have not been talking foe the past four months and in the last three weeks we started talking and its been great for both of us but now I am not sure whether we can be together couse all the signs are...

Need to get back with girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade and my ex girlfriend is in 8th grade. We broke up today and I want her back. I have had a crush on her since 4th grade and I still like her a lot. She is going to a different and than I am and is going to California then out of the country this summer. She said that we won't be...

View more questions Search