Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coyote556 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 09:37 PM
    Where to buy oatey abs/pvc transition cement (green)?
    Does anyone know if any of the big box stores or another national chain carry the oatey abs/pvc green transition cement? Thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 10, 2006, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote556
    does anyone know if any of the big box stores or another national chain carry the oatey abs/pvc green transition cement? thanks
    You'll have tocall the stores in your area but here's a link to purchase it on line. http://www.hectorshardware.biz/shop/...04&sku=483257&

Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abs/pvc issue [ 1 Answers ]

I am renovating a house my daughter bought and thought I had a helper that knew what he was doing because I don't! When we removed the four layers of flooring in the bathroom to install a tile floor, my helper broke the toilet flange. And we proceeded to cut it off (we didn't have much pipe to...

Abs pvc pipes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm redesigning my bathroom, and noticed that I have ABS pipes. The home depot don't sell any ABS supplies, but I was told that I could use the PVC instead. The guy over at Home depot seemed not to know much about plumbing. My question would be if I connect ABS with PVC is there any issues, or any...

Abs Vs Pvc [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering what the differences are between ABS and PVC pipes, other than the color? Why is ABS almost always used for drains? Thanks ;)

Now What--PVC cement on ABS [ 1 Answers ]

Used PVC cement on black (ABS?) pipe on a trailer while gluing in a Drain Master flange. Cement is P-8 Nutone PVC Cement (ASTM D-2564). Joint looked good put didn't stress it. Will it hold? If not, what now? (just another example of gaining 'experience' by doing stupid things--great fun...

Joining ABS and PVC [ 2 Answers ]

I have to connect a PVC drain to an established ABS line. How can I do that? Thanks.

View more questions Search