Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HausOfCherry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Dark underarms and thighs [help]
    Hey~

I been trying, for years, to lighten specifically my under arms and my inner thighs. I asked my dermatologist for help, and he said "Nothing will lighten them, sorry." Obviously I found that hard to believe.

My arm pitts are like, maybe 1-3 shades lighter than the rest of my body, and the same goes for my inner thighs. It's embarrassing.

I been lurking this board for awhile, and when I read about the "bleach pills" I jumped at the chance. Yes, I tried it for a few weeks, and my skin did get a shade lighter, but then I got a flu so I had to stop the pills and one thing lead to another and I stopped taking them so as a result my skin went back to it's original color, the pills didn't lighten my arm pitts though =.=

But my mom noticed my face and my body, was lighter. Not dramatically lighter, but a tab lighter.

Anyway I'll tell you the products I tried for my pitts =.=

Topiclear Classic Skin Lightening Cream = it has 2% Hydroquinone

I can't remember the names of the other products.
    But, all in which had 2% Hydroquinone.

If anyone has any advice, I would really appreciate it. It's really painful emotionally =/
    HausOfCherry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 05:13 PM

Er typo ! I meant, my arm pitts are darker than the rest of my body, not lighter ! Lighter is what I hope to achieve!

Have anyone seen Beyonce's pitts and thighs? They are A lot lighter than the rest of her body.
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jun 2, 2010, 02:38 AM

I always thought the Armpits and thighs and possibly chest would be lighter than the rest of the body.. because these areas of the body are usually the lightest or at least I thought so.

My armpits are the same colour as my chest and legs which are rather light olive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark underarms [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,am 20 years old,and I have darkness under my arms, and its bothering me a lot, and emberacing me too, sometimes I shave if I was in hurry but most of the time I wax, and also because am married, and I hate when I wear tin top or any dress short sleeve and its show all the black spot.. I don't...

Dark Skin, thighs, neck, underarms [ 2 Answers ]

I have gained weight, about 45lbs in the last 3yrs. I know that has a lot to do with it, because my thighs got bigger and they began to chafe, however my underarms, and neck have also turned DARK. Its come summer time, and I'm starting to lose weight and comfortable with a bathing suit, but...

Dark underarms [ 3 Answers ]

I really have this dark u.a. for years now... its ruining my teenage life.. I've been using different home remedies but its not working.. when I first notice my dark underarm I realise that it is because of the strong anti-perspirant deodorant that I used.. and when I stop using the deo and tried...

View more questions Search