Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confuzed1 Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

May 29, 2010, 06:00 PM
    I have a bad feeling about the guy that I am dating...
    OK. So me and my boyfriend have been dating for quite some time now. We tell each other that we love each other and do all this flirty stuff. Well, today after he flirted and kissed me. I kissed him, flirted, and told him that I love him (same as usual). His reply was "hehe". Which was unusual and concerned me... What does this mean? Please help Because I need some advice! :'(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 29, 2010, 06:02 PM
    What do YOU think he meant?

May 29, 2010, 06:11 PM

I do not know. He says the stuff 1st and I reply that I have the same love feeling back. This time it was different and I do not know what to think except that he doesn't feel the same..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2010, 07:12 PM

Communication, he could mean he was happy, he could mean he things you are silly or he could think he has taken advantage of you.

If you and he are not talking about what you each think or feel, then you have other serious issues to deal with
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2010, 02:29 PM

I can make some guesses, but you'll only know for sure if you ask him.

Communication is vital to a healthy relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 30, 2010, 04:04 PM

How old are you? How old is he?

It seems you should just ask him what he means, and not just assume, and let your imagination lead you the wrong way.

Jun 7, 2010, 08:09 PM

We both are 17. Idk what he meant even when I asked him. Right now his behavior is lovey dovey when it comes to our relationship. When some guys try and hit on me or soemthing, he will go into protective mode and take care of it right away, especially recently. When he is not here with me and I tell him about if someone is bothering me, he'll let me defend myself for him. He tells me constantly that he loves me. We talk every chance that we both get. Things are going pretty good I guess.

And you are all right, commmunication is key to a healthy relationship. Thank you for that

The main part is that we are there for each other, we always have been even before we where dating. I think that is a good thing
    bordo3k Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2010, 08:40 PM

He probably didn't mean anything by it- his feelings are probably still the same.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 07:42 AM

If you have a bad feeling, then try to work things out. If you can't, then put a STOP to the relationship. No one is forcing you to stay with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 12:05 PM

You keep talking until you are not confused about what he means. Your right, communicating is the key.

Jun 10, 2010, 11:51 AM

Hmmm, well you are all right. I should communicate more. I hope he didn't mean anything by it. But tat is true, if even worse bad feelings do come then it would be good to end it. However I don't really have any more bad feelings at the moment. In any case, thank you all for you're advice

Nov 23, 2010, 03:06 PM
    I'm a little scared
    I've been dating my boyfriend for about 10 months. We are very much in love and all that. Today we where just cuddling and he told me, "I want you, I want you, I want you". I was confuzed by what he meant, so I asked and he said that it means something sexual. I said OK hun. For some reason... on the inside this made me upset... and I have no idea why...
    Can anyone please give me advice?
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Nov 23, 2010, 03:48 PM

How old are you both?

As a suggestion, if it doesn't feel right inside to do anything. Always go with your gut instinct.

Talk with your boyfriend and explain to him that you don't feel comfortable with this.

You'll know when you're ready.

Good luck.
    rishav Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 06:18 PM
    Hey you are scared because you are not comfortable with your boyfriend. If you both are cuddling and he says he want you its obvious he is demanding sex. If you are repeating the same thing and he demands that never let him seduce you in any way. You will loose your control and he wants that only. Beware and try to make a distance and see if he is reacting if he doesn't gets your physical love, and trust me if he keeps on demanding its not love by heart its love for sex.
    Thanks
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2010, 01:59 PM

Confuzed,

I went back and read some of your earlier post. You may want to sit down and have a conversation with your mother or father about relationships. It should never be embarrassing to talk to them about sex. Most parents don't know how to approach you, but are very glad when you ask them questions. They will be able to also talk about different signals that are given out, by voice,body language. What to watch for and to be careful about. You seem to need to have this conversation with them. Its never too late. If they aren't available to have this try a school counselor or Aunt, or even a close girlfriends mother.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 24, 2010, 02:15 PM

When a guy says he wants you he means sex. It made you feel bad inside because you're not ready.

It's time to learn to communicate with your boyfriend. If you want to know what he means, ask him. Only he knows what his words mean, and what his actions mean. Do you understand?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it wrong to be dating one guy and like him and another guy? [ 11 Answers ]

I am dating this guy and he is really sweet and likes me for me. Well before me and him were dating I liked this other guy but he had a girl friend. So I asked him if we could be friends well he said yea. So we are friends. Well then me and my the guy I am dating now started dating after that and...

I don't understand this feeling that I have about this guy that keeps coming and going [ 9 Answers ]

I don't understand why I have this feeling that keeps coming and going. I thought I was in love with this guy that I was dating for almost 5 months. It was weird 'cause every time I talked to him I would smile and get butterflies in my stomach and when he touches me I just melt away. But I thought...

Should I be the one feeling bad? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my ex got back together last week, after being on off the last 6 months. She said that she came to realise so much etc and doesn't want to loose me. But already I'm starting to my problems. I'm constantly worried that she'll do what she did before... go all weird, cold and wait for me...

Feeling like new to dating but not [ 3 Answers ]

This is a first for me but I met a man at a wedding a few weeks ago, apparently he was interested in me but I was a bit tired and had a couple of drinks and therefore didn't pursue anything. I now cannot stop thinking of him and wondering if there is any way to reconnect. I don't know anything much...

View more questions Search