Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jl2570 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 03:00 PM
    Java Applet upgrade
    I downloaded the java 1_05_09 but in the advanced menu of IE tools it says requires restart... I have restarted with no luck. Anyone know anything about it?
    Cylon Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 10:04 PM
    When enabling the Java applet from IE, just IE requires a restart -not Windows itself. Once you have restarted IE the Java applet is enabled. However, it should not be necessary to enable this from IE. If you install the J2RE the plugin should automatically be enabled . You can test this by going here:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml

The J2RE is now at 6 (here). See what happens by just installing the latest version and going to that link above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC upgrade [ 2 Answers ]

My System is- Athlon XP 2200+ Radeon 9800pro 1.25GB RAM PC2700 I'm thinking about a socket 939 motherboard so I can re-use my RAM as I simply cannot afford to spend too much. I was thinking along the lines of-

Writing an Applet [ 1 Answers ]

Write an applet to show permanent passion between HTML and applet ? Thank you so much for helping me to find out the answers in advance :)

Upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

What should I buy to make my honda civic go fast but not spending too much ?

Upgrade 8.6 to 9 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Power PC, Power Macintosh 9600/233 it is running OS 8.6. I would like to install either OS 9 or X. I have both CDs bun niether work >:(. How can I install them? Thank you :)

Xp upgrade [ 3 Answers ]

Would it be feasible to upgrade a 98SE, Compaq,amdk6,256ram,10g h.d. to xphome? It is only used to store word docs and access internet

View more questions Search