Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lostinlove95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 08:58 PM
    I like this girl and she likes me but we can't be together because she can't break up
    I'm 15 and a freshmin in high school and there's a girl I like and she likes me too but she has a boyfriend. Here's where it gets complicated, her boyfriend is scuicidal and she wants to leav him so we can be together but he's holding her hostage with his life. I really like this girl but I don't want to cheat that's not rite. She doesn't want to leav him until she knows he's not going to kill himself. Should I leave wate or cheat? I need help.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 09:02 PM

She needs to tell his parents or school counselor or someone about his situation, ASAP. It isn't her responsibility to make sure he's OK. If she doesn't want to be with him then she shouldn't be, but she needs to make sure it's known that he needs help before she does anything.
    SkinyBisPreg Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2010, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    She needs to tell his parents or school counselor or someone about his situation, ASAP. It isn't her responsibility to make sure he's ok. If she doesn't want to be with him then she shouldn't be, but she needs to make sure it's known that he needs help before she does anything.
    I agree

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

I like him, he likes another girl, but pretty sure he likes me too [ 28 Answers ]

I like this guy and he says he likes this other girl, but he never talks to her. I think he likes me because he always says he wants to make out with me and other stuff that I'm not going to share. He always asks who I like and stuff related to liking or kissing. He liked me all last year and I...

This girl likes me but over break she tells me she is trying to get back with her ex [ 11 Answers ]

This girl was dating her ex for a few years though high school and broke up many times because she said he was immature and we started hanging out in college towards end of the semester, we hooked up a lot and it was her idea to have sex with me, and she told me that she really likes me and cares...

View more questions Search