Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haay125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 10:31 PM
    How to protect electrical cable that pass through concrete slabs
    We are going to make concrete coulombs but in the middle of the concrete slab there about 2 armor cable 16 mm sq pass through.
    And there is no way to re route the cable how can we protect the cable
    rtw_travel Posts: 347, Reputation: 36

May 21, 2010, 09:35 AM

Use PVC conduit - available at any store that sells wire. Pull the cable through afterwords.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joining 2 concrete slabs [ 3 Answers ]

I own a 1000 sq foot home in New Hampshire. It was built in 1963 on a concrete slab with no footings or frost walls. We are about to add 896sqft off the back of the house. NH now requires slab on grade's to have 4' frost walls. After speaking to a builder we are concerned about how to join the...

Joining new and old concrete slabs [ 3 Answers ]

How far apart do you insert the rebar into the old slab and how far do they extend into the new slab. I am assuming that they are epoxied into the old slab? And how deep into the old slab should they go?

Make concrete post to protect heat pump from vehicles [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to make a post (or two) to protect my heat pump which is very close to our driveway. I was thinking of something like I have seen protecting fire hydrants and such. They appear to simply be a concrete post about 4" or so in diameter, likely reinforced with rebar I can wing it,...

How much do I charge to pressure wash concrete slabs? [ 3 Answers ]

Give me examples of how to charge to pressure wash concrete slabs by the ft

View more questions Search