Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buoywatcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 09:09 PM
    High lift blond
    I have a level 4 and trying to achieve a level 10 or 11 with tint. I am trying to achieve an ash blond and have had results in the past. I am pulling orange or warm tones. I currently use 2/3 40 volume to 1/3 color (8), plus 2 parts blue. This past time I added just a bid of power bleach to the mix with a bit of improved results. Any suggestions to eliminate the warm color?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 18, 2006, 05:22 PM
    If you have brown hair and want to achieve blonde highlights without the orange tone, you will need to bleach the hair strands first and then apply a toner. A level 10 would be platinum blonde, and ash blonde is a level 8. If you want the highest level of color, I recommend that you make an appointment to see your hairstylist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I lift weights? [ 8 Answers ]

Im 29 year old woman who is overweight. I've been doing cardio 4-5 times a week and have not really had any great results now. I lost 15 pounds in 3 months but I still look pretty much the same. I'm startting to give up since my results are minimal. I've heard that weight training gives the...

New Face Lift! [ 26 Answers ]

I was surprised when I came to askmehelpdesk just a few minutes ago. Everything looks so different and set up differently. What was behind the changes and how many more changes are coming. Joe

Aerodynamic lift [ 1 Answers ]

When a high wind blows across the roof of a house an upward force acts on the roof. Explain why? THANK YOU... THANK YOU!?

View more questions Search