Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hungtoronto Posts: 162, Reputation: 34

May 12, 2010, 07:02 AM
    If only we had the nerve to do this!
    For all Who Work With Rude Customers, shame WE can't actually do this!

An award should go to the Virgin Airlines desk attendant in Sydney some months ago for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo.
    A crowded Virgin flight was cancelled after Virgin's 767s had been withdrawn from service. A single attendant was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travellers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk.

He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, 'I HAVE to be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST CLASS'..
    The attendant replied, 'I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these people first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.'
    The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, 'DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?'
    Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her public address microphone:

'May I have your attention please, may I have your attention please,' she began - her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal - 'we have a passenger here at Desk 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Desk 14.'
    With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the Virgin attendant, gritted his teeth and said, 'F... You!'
    Without flinching, she smiled and said, (I love this bit)
    'I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that too.'
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 12, 2010, 08:34 AM

YouTube - guinness ad
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2010, 08:57 AM

Nice.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2010, 09:09 AM

That is awesome!!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2010, 11:46 AM

Loved it:D
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2010, 11:52 AM

That's what I call thinking on your feet.Cool!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 12, 2010, 04:08 PM

Take a number and stand in line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sciatic Nerve [ 8 Answers ]

My dad is 64 and is apparently having problems with his sciatic nerve. He was getting out of bed, fell and hit himself on the corner of his night stand. Luckily, he had nothing more than a black eye. My mom has since rearranged the furniture, but I am VERY concerned. I took him to see a movie...

Nerve Medication [ 3 Answers ]

Hallo guys... Can any one list me a good combination of Herbal Remedies that can ease or cure pain resulting from Nerve problems.. :) Gud day n take care.

Pinched Nerve. [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to ease a Pinched Nerve?:confused:

View more questions Search