Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaylee01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2010, 06:57 AM
    Getting a bra

I'm 14 and I don't think I've worn a proper bra, I have a mum which I'm too embarrassed to ask and if I did, she'll probably make a joke or tell everybody. I went with her one time but I was really embarrassed and said no but I really wanted one, what do I do
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 30, 2010, 09:17 AM

First, its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else', you should start your own thread. So I've moved your note to its own thread.

Why do you think your mum would do that? Do you have a grandmother or aunt you can have talk to your mother. It sounds like she is will, so I don't understand your embarrassment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When should I get a bra [ 12 Answers ]

Help! Should I get a bra or not? I just turened 10 march 13th and my nipples show through A LOT anyway should I get one or not?

I need a bra [ 8 Answers ]

I'm only 11 and I really really need a bra my boobs are really big and you can see them through my school jumper and all my friends say I really need one to but I don't know how to ask my dad for one I don't even have a crop top Someone help me

Bra or no bra [ 18 Answers ]

What to you wear under a low cut drape dress? I was thinking of the self adhesive tape bra. But that really doesn't do anything. Any other suggestions. Will no bra look trashy?

I need a bra? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so I really think I need a bra I'm nine and my breasts aren't flat they're like 30% round and when I wear stretchy shirts my nipples show a lot. I asked my mom for one but she said I don't need one I've gotton to the point to where I'm begging her, She said she'll look in the summer and see if...

Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee [ 17 Answers ]

Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short? Or yellow tee w/ a black bra? Share. I don't get it

View more questions Search