Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hair1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 11:56 PM
    Can you color over bleached hair
    I highlighted my hair supposedly with carmel but it turned out more blonde then carmel
    I used a loreal frost and tip kit not the clor I wanted how can I tone it down without damageing my hair further. Please help!
    MadMadame Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 02:48 PM

You can apply a toner. Picking the corrrect color of toner is key... If your blonde NO ASK this will turn your hair green. If you have orange/brassy tones you want a violet BASE, NOT violet toner... If your blonde is just a straight color no weird tones, select a color with and N neutral or G golden base... Depending on where you get your color (public beauty supply) someone there should be able to help you get the correct toner you will need to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What color can be dyed over bleached hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bit of a bizarre situation. My hair has been bleached and dyed and colored and fried more times then I can count. Well a few months ago after conditioning my hair religiously with many different products my fried hair was finally starting to get life back in it. Since I'm clearly an idiot...

How do I color over bleached hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I have highlighted my hair so many times and so it's pretty much bleached out now and I want to color it a dark blonde or a light brown and start hightlighting it again.Does anyone know how I should go about doing this without my hair falling out or turning a strange color? And how lond after...

Depositing color on to bleached hair [ 2 Answers ]

I got my hair bleached to a very light blonde shade about 4 weeks ago, I really thought it was too light from the beginning, but now even more I am not happy with it. I would like to go to a brown or a red shade. Is it OK for me to use a hair color to achieve this. My hair is short in in fairy good...

View more questions Search