Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittymoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Why does he hate me
    Hey I went out with this guy for 16mths. We were great friends. And really open with each other but had completely diffferent ideas on things I'm a bit of a control freak and I have some insecurities. And he's a free bird basically likes to do what he wants when he wants. I'm the opposite. Things were OK but about 8 mnths into the relationship things changed he wouldn't text me much any mmore and when I checked his phone there where a million text messages to this girl telling her she's beautiful and stuff he wouldn't pay attention to me he'd rather hang out with mate than have night in with me and stuff and I figured it was because I too pushy so I ended it. Figured we could go on a long break and both of us agreed to see other people but stay friends, I met this other guy soon after which I started hangin out with and the ex was OK with that we stayed friends for over a year after that but talked less and then one day he just wanted nothing to do with me. Said that I ditched him for some other guy and that I'm worthless to him he's deleted me off face book changed his number and everything I'm still in contact with his rents who I get on with and he tell me to stay away than I'm not wecome anymore and that I shouldn't tlk to his family and he want nothing to do with me. It hurts I no I screwed up abit but he hated me out of the blue one minute everything was fine and the next I'm worse than vermon! He has a girlfriend and all. I don't no what to do when I ask him what happened he just says "things change" and that he doesn't care about our friendship anymore... :( it hurts a lot!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2010, 08:07 PM

It's quite possible his GF doesn't like the idea of you still being friends with him. Whatever the case he's made his choice and I suggest you respect that and just do the same , no point stressing about something that's out of your control.

If you do that , he'll see you in a much better light and you can maybe be friends again when his life isn't in the way.
    oneinamillion054 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Apr 22, 2010, 08:10 PM

Aww I'm sorry. I agree maybe his girlfriend gave him a hard time about being friends with you, and that almost caused them to break up so he got mad and just cut you off. I don't think its your fault, and you deserve more, so don't waste your time. The sooner you move on the faster it will hurt less.
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Apr 22, 2010, 09:17 PM
    Oh please, get over it. You moved on and he has. You both have different relationships and lives now. What do you need him sticking around in your life for anyway, you broke it off with him, so just accept that now he has changed his mind about wanting anything to do with you and get over it. Maybe it just took him awhile to realize he just doesn't need you in his life anymore.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 10:18 PM
    He is being fickle an immature.

Accept the relationship and then the friendship, are over.

Do yourself a favour and stop dwelling on what was, and what will never be again.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2010, 10:25 PM
    I'm so sorry you're feeling so sad. It's time to let go. Maybe
    You all can be friends again someday, but for now just leave him alone and don't have any contact.

Sometimes friends out grow each other.. it happens. I hope you start feeling better... Blessings:)
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2010, 10:21 AM

I'd venture to say that his new girlfriend is a little on the jealous side and doesn't want you two keeping in contact.

It's over, so just ignore him.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Devorameira View Post
    I'd venture to say that his new girlfriend is a little on the jealous side and doesn't want you two keeping in contact.

It's over, so just ignore him.

There are friends who are there for a lifetime. Those are the ones
    Who will stick when the road is rough.:) Then there are those who when the road gets rough... they leave you and that does hurt. I do
    Hope you have other friends to help you right now. Treasure them!;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't hate my job, I hate my co-worker(s) [ 23 Answers ]

Do you ever have a day in the office where everything is going grand until you see that one person that really grinds your gears. Well I have one of those- I make one little mistake and she takes it up with the supervisor immediately when in fact she makes a million or more errors daily. How...

Can we hate? [ 16 Answers ]

If I was a good Christian.. Can I hate the one that did me wrong? I can't understand this one.. I tried to unfold it but it was too much for me... In the old days.. The Jews were the cause after our savior's pain, but can we hate them? I love Jesus more than son, but if any one wanted to hurt...

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

I hate myself so much [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl I know it sounds young and don't say its hormones because this really isn't! I know I have a weight problem I'm overweight and it really gets me down I look in the mirror and it literally brings tears to my eyes I hate myself, no clothes ever fit, I have no friends,...

Does she hate me [ 3 Answers ]

Why does my girl of 2 years think I want her to leave me she says I say that in my mind but all I want is her love do you think she wants out but blames me so she can go I want her to stay with me:confused:

View more questions Search