Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gabriellax3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 03:35 PM
    What should I think about this guy?
    He asked to take me to breakfast, so he picked me up. We went out to eat, had a good time. After we went to pick up his dog and went on a hike near a waterfall. We never had a awkward moment and kept the conversations going. We kissed a few times. He asked why I was single, so I told him why and I made it very short with little detail. Then I asked him, he said most girls he meet just want sex and he's all for sex but he wants something serious. Is this believable? I have a hard time trusting guys when they say they want to be serious.

P.S. It was only my second time meeting him and he wants to hangout tomorrow night. And I don't plan on having sex with him anytime soon.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 08:27 PM

Then don't, just have fun getting to know him.
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Apr 9, 2010, 08:39 PM

Hey, sometimes guys have a hard time believing that girls want something more serious too.
    Who's to say he isn't thinking the same as you are?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2010, 12:02 AM
    You've been out with him once. Why don't you give it a little time before you start subjecting everything he says to the analytical microscope.

Just go out and enjoy the ease you felt with him - have some fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Do you know any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? If so, how was it possible? Can a straight guy do so?

What is the difference between an interested guy and a nice guy? [ 8 Answers ]

Like what is the difference? Esp if he’s the kind of guy who is nice, friendly, helpful and kind to everyone? =/ I've met guys like these types and they always send out very ambiguous signals. So I ain't sure anymore. And if he’s the shy type I get it, but I tend to attract the extroverted,...

Gay/Bi/Bicurious guy attracted to a Straight Guy [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not the best at this, but I'll give it a good shot! I'm a guy (may explain why I'm not good at this!), 19 years old and live in New Zealand. August 2008 - Offered a brilliant job, was so surprised I'm one of the youngest in the country to ever have the position!! Obviously said yes,...

Confused, stuck between the guy I love and the guy I like [ 9 Answers ]

OK so I've been dating this guy for almost 9 months, and our relationship really hasn't been the best ( cheating involved), well ever since like the 3rd or 4th month of our relationship me and one of his guy friends have been kind of flirty.. we text each other randomly and when me and my boyfriend...

View more questions Search