Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Mar 26, 2010, 07:46 AM
    Gross.
    I spoke to my college friend after a long time and we decided to meet, she's been married for two years now and she told me that her hubby likes to go down on her when she has her periods. It totally grossed me out :eek: Is this normal?? Do men like doing that?
    JK191 Posts: 151, Reputation: 31

Mar 26, 2010, 08:11 AM

Did you ever lick a light flesh wound? The taste of blood isn't particularly unpleasant to me.

I can understand why some people would be OKAY with doing it. And in this world, if there's someone OKAY with doing something you bet there's someone that gets a huge sexual thrill from the same thing.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 26, 2010, 09:30 AM

To each their own. If someone likes red wings, and their partner is okay with it, then what's the problem.

The length of breadth of what people will do to pleasure themselves and their partners would amaze and disgust you I am sure.

Is it normal? *shrug* If my GF asked me to do that I might, after a shower.

I don't think it is too gross to be honest.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2010, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chocodrip View Post
    Do men like doing that?
    Hello choco:

We're actually individuals. Some like chocolate and some don't.

excon
    NomNomNoodles Posts: 33, Reputation: 9

Mar 26, 2010, 10:11 AM

Normal? Yes. However, it's uncommon. I wouldn't label it as a "fetish" though.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 26, 2010, 10:14 AM

I'm not especially fond of the taste of blood. I don't "Glow" either. Gross? Nah. I've seen really gross things, a little bodily fluids isn't that big a deal, either way.
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Mar 29, 2010, 02:15 AM

I did that a few times before my fiancé got her surgery. I loved it. Why? I happen to like the taste of blood and for that matter there wasn't very much there. However even if it was a heavy day I would still do it simply because I don't like her feeling uncomfortable with me at any moment.
    She had that surgery now though and I can't even experience period sex anymore which is much warmer and more lubribated than normal sex. Oh well, I'll live lol.
    But anyway its all about what you are willing to do for the person you are with. That's pretty much it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2010, 12:05 PM

Definitely not my thing... actually odor bothers me more than blood does in this case, but some people do get into things I consider equal to or far worse than that.

Golden showers and scat are two that come to mind.

As long as they are both tested and she in particular is clean and free of anything communicable. To each they our.

But there are risks involved with blood people NOT in long term monogomous relationships SHOULD be aware of...

And Hepititis is a real risk here, particularly B or even worse C.

Assuming she had it in the first place.
    eeeman Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Period blood is like my kryptonite... I cringe when I even see evidence of it... no strawberry kisses for me.

I'd rather do a golden shower than that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 12:58 PM

Not on my list of "have to do" or even "want to do" but everyone has different Tastes ( LOL)
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 31, 2010, 01:14 PM

There is actually a subsect fetish community within the lesbian community called vampires, who like to do exactly that. I have no idea how common it is, though. It's not something most people ever think to ask about, and few divulge unasked.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 01:34 PM

I don't necessarily think that red wings are gross, or even very unusual.

I'm just always a bit bemused by any kind of period sex. Having my period has been painful for me for so long now that there is NOTHING I am less in the mood for during those 5 days than any kind of sex. "Ooooh....I have back cramps, my stomach hurts, I'm bloated, I'm tired and cranky---let's get it ON!"

HA!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    I don't necessarily think that red wings are gross, or even very unusual.

I'm just always a bit bemused by any kind of period sex. Having my period has been painful for me for so long now that there is NOTHING I am less in the mood for during those 5 days than any kind of sex. "Ooooh....I have back cramps, my stomach hurts, I'm bloated, I'm tired and cranky---let's get it ON!"

HA!
    Did you know that orgasm is actually a pain reliever when it comes to this? True story!
    Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 03:50 PM

Not worth it :P

Endometriosis doesn't level the playing field here.
    Carl17 Posts: 66, Reputation: 9

Mar 31, 2010, 04:06 PM

I am a man, and I can tell you now that I almost threw up reading that. No, most men do not like to do that, but everyone has there fetishes.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Hi, chocodrip!

I wouldn't enjoy doing that. Until now, I'd never heard of men who liked to do that.

Just my opinion...

Thanks!
    Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl17 View Post
    I am a man, and I can tell you now that I almost threw up reading that. No, most men do not like to do that, but everyone has there fetishes.
    Please remember that EXACT feeling the next time a woman tells you she doesn't like having a penis in her mouth or throat.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl17 View Post

Next time you are on the receiving end of oral sex, keep this in mind.

Not everything that you find distasteful is a fetish.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 31, 2010, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Next time you are on the receiving end of oral sex, keep this in mind.

Not everything that you find distasteful is a fetish.
    It only becomes a fetish if that's a huge part of becoming sexually aroused.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 08:05 PM

Hello Chocodrip,

I am not quite sure about other men, but I do know that my boyfriend loves to go down on me PERIOD! Haha Seriously though, he really enjoys going down on me while I have my period. I too very much enjoy it. I find that when I orgasm while being on my period, that it intensifies it!

Some men may not prefer to do so, and some like it... My boyfriend and I are strange birds though that are very open minded people... if you know what I mean. Normal? Well... what's normal anyway?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it same as gross? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a yearly income of receptionist?

Gross but want to know [ 3 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I had the most disgusting thing happen yesterday this big mucusy dicharge thing came out when I wiped it was so bad it made me sick... I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and is it normal?! It really freaked me out, I mean there was no blood just mucus......

View more questions Search