Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillysarahrocks Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Im insecure and jealous help me please!!
    I have the greatest boyfriend ever.He complements me every day and gives me everything I want.Im in sports,in chorus,fashion shows,and honors classes and he says Im perfect.We have been dating for almost four months but I am very insecure and jealous.We go to the same school and I know the people he has classes with because Im friends with most of them.There is one girl in his class that makes me very insecure.They have a lot in common and she's small.I am taller than him.He seems close to her and he kisses her on the forehead in front of me.It really bothered me.I am very insecure I feel like every day he is getting closer to her.My boyfriend and I met in class together while he was still going out with his girlfriend.We just talked as friends at first but apparently he has a crush on me.When they broke up he told me how he felt and we started going out.So I feel that's what's happening with that girl.I tell him He is the only one I want and he only says yay not you are also the only one I want.I dk should I be worried?What should I do?Also how do I stop being jealous and insecure.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 17, 2010, 07:56 PM

It seems his actions are what is making you feel the way you do, and kissing another girl in front of you is unacceptable. This is something to discuss with him.

He either respects you, or you leave.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 17, 2010, 08:24 PM

Hello Silly,

First of all, you sound like you are doing very well in school, so good for you! :)

If you have tried to talk to him about the "kissing" and he doesn't change, then you should really re-evaluate your relationship with him. If he respects and cares for you, then he won't do that! I can see him having female friends, No harm in that, but kissing, even on the forehead, doesn't sit well with me.

Also, people are going to do what they want to do... meaning, you can't stop it! So, instead of being this jealous person, use that negative energy and apply it towards more after school activities!

You are young, you will grow out of being insecure.

Try not to sweat the small things, what ever is meant to be will be.

I wish you luck!
    sillysarahrocks Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 03:46 PM
    Relationship fights
    My boyfriend and I just reached six months and now we are starting to fight.That never used to happen.How do I keep the relationship alive and avoid fights?Also he sensitive for a guy so he needs lots of attention.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 25, 2010, 08:25 PM

Fights about what?
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

May 27, 2010, 07:51 PM

You need to talk to him about you feel about him, her, and his actions. Kissing her at all is disrespect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a jealous and insecure girl ! How can I be more confident? [ 13 Answers ]

First off, let me state this: THIS IS MY PROBLEM. Yes, my boyfriend is a factor, but it isn't his problem, I know it's mine. Ok? I don't want you telling me later that I should give my boyfriend a break, because it's not his problem it's mine, and I admit that. Now, my boyfriend is quite...

He says I'm Jealous and Insecure [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years and it seems like we are still single. We have separate bank accounts, credit cards and cell phone accounts. I found out for the second time that he has been calling lady friends (of which I do not know) and using up to 5000 minutes per month on...

What to do with a jealous, insecure partner [ 8 Answers ]

What can I do about a jealous, insecure partner I have. We have 2 kids together, and my partner seems to think I have had or cheated in the time we separated, but it is n ot true. My partner searches my car, looks up investigative stuff on the internet, follows me, for no reason. I am so tired, and...

Jealous/Insecure Husband [ 18 Answers ]

My husband of almost 13 years for some reason is accusing me of having an affair. Well not totally accusing me what he tells me is that he can't "accuse" me until he gets proof but he definitely confronts me regularly about it. When I get ready for work he tells me "oh he likes that perfume?" or...

Insecure husband and jealous [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have 4 kids, been married for almost 10 years. For the past year and a half he is so insecure and jealous. He accuses me of having an affair, saying I am "doing" someone else. He never initiates any sexual encounter what so ever. I work full time, I have 4 kids, and I go to...

View more questions Search