Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy112 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2010, 06:17 PM
    Ear cartilage piercing pimple
    Help me!
    I've got no idea to solve my ear cartilage pimple behind my ear besides polysporin and alcohol, can you help me if you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks again :P
    marelua Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 10:33 AM
    My mom once used to q tips it did work if it doesn't try tooth paste sounds crazy but it works!

marelua
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2010, 10:38 AM

Is it actually a pimple or is your ear infected?
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jul 6, 2010, 10:40 AM

Try crushing up aspirin, add a drop or two of water, mix into a paste and leave on bump for 15 minutes. This is very, very common. Do not use alcohol on a piercing ever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ear cartilage piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced 4 days ago. The stud they used always tangled my hair and caused incredible pain. My brother convinced me to put a hoop in instead. After an hour of prying off the stud and inserting the hoop it seemed to feel a bit better. All day today I have been miserable! I can't...

Ear cartilage piercing infection old [ 0 Answers ]

I had a cartilage piercing more than 2 years ago, and it never healed. It hurt a lot few days after the piercing, it got swollen, and every time I attempted to clean the wound, it felt like making another piercing putting the earring on. I never went back to check with my piercer, and eventually I...

I have a pimple above my ear cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Help me!! I have a pimple above my ear cartilage piercing amd I'm not sure what to do. Do you guys have any home remedies? Thanks

Can you go swimming 3 weeks after an ear cartilage piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

Look I am planning to get my ear cartilage pierced at the weekend but I have swimming for my phys ed class in 3 weeks. Do you think it would be okay to go swimming 3 weeks after I get the piercing?? :confused::confused::confused:

View more questions Search