Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fighto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 07:34 AM
    1994 Chevy truck - no brake lights or rear tail lights
    I have a 1994 Chevy 1500 truck, I have headlights and front parking lights and tail lights. I have no rear lights with the engine off. I have turn signals (weak) when the engine is running but no tail lights or Brake lights ( no third light either). I did notice that when I have the turn signals on and press on the brake the turn signal gets brighter. I have replaced both tail light circuit boards

Check out some similar questions!

Chevy truck brake lights [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have 1993 chevyZ71 truck and my brake lights don't work, I have checked the bulbs, fuses, brake switch, and also checked under the hood for the second fuse box, which I did not see one. Is there anything that I missed?

No tail lights no brake lights or dash lights on a 1994 mazda b3000 [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 1994 mazda b3000 and was driving along when the dash lights went out then when I got pulled over come to find out the tail lights and brake lights don't work as well I noticed thogh the abs light flash's 12 times then pauses for a second then flash's again 12 times and so on all the fuses...

Tail lights and dashboard lights not workingbut brake lights work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 ponitac bonneville, when I pull the switch to turn it on, the headlights only go on. My dash and tail lights will not go on. When I press the brake my dashboard lights go on. When I release the brake the ddash goes back off. Help anyone

Chevy truck tail lights [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 88 chevy full size truck. I am having electrical difficulties. When I brake, the light display for my heater dims. When I turn on my headlights, my tailights don't come on, and the turnsignals will come on and stay lit when I turn the signal. There are four wires going to the tail...

Left Rear Tail Lights on '83 GMC Truck [ 3 Answers ]

The left rear lights on my 1983 GMC truck do not work, but the front directional does. I have checked the fuses and all are OK. The front directional will flash fast for awhile and then slow. Any suggestions? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.